Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Ya can't make this stuff up . .

This is a discussion on Ya can't make this stuff up . . within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. GOP Tells Obama to Ignore Congress One Day After Suing Him for Ignoring Congress On Wednesday, House Republicans sued President

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:28 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

GOP Tells Obama to Ignore Congress One Day After Suing Him for Ignoring Congress

Quote:
On Wednesday, House Republicans sued President Obama for acting on his own without approval from Congress. On Thursday, House Republicans told President Obama he should act on his own to fix the border crisis.

The messaging whiplash resulted from Speaker John Boehner's failure so far to pass a Republican spending bill that would provide $659 million to help stem the child migrant crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border.

In a statement following the decision to abruptly scrap a vote on the measure, Boehner and his fellow GOP leaders tried to put the onus back on Obama, saying the president had the power to act unilaterally, "without the need for congressional action," to respond to the crisis.
There is a reason why their own members call them 'Whacko Birds" . . .

GOP Tells Obama to Ignore Congress One Day After Suing Him for Ignoring Congress

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You just cannot make this stuff up . .
In other words: Waaaaa! !If you run the shows, we'll limit how many people can watch our clown shows ! ! GOP leader threatens to cut CNN, NBC from primary debates over Clinton specials | Fox News
Old Rich Current Events 8 08-16-2013 07:19 AM
Make custom Ubuntu iso with predefined apps
Few days ago, I had to reinstall my Ubuntu (twice) and that was really tiresome process because I had to make 400+mb updates, and then remove unwanted packages and upgrade and install all my daily needed/favourite apps by adding ppa for each. I'm not even bringing the topic of customization part :D...
Gdn8Melbourne Linux Support 4 03-19-2013 01:49 PM
I am about to make this build What do you guys think
Ok so at work The manager asked me if I could build him a computer. He gave me a HUGE budget. He said he will be using it for the following. 1 Basic work and such 2 Gaming 3 Coding games (He graduated from college and wants to create games on it so the full 3D cad style stuff and massive coding)...
Timer5 Building 27 02-14-2013 01:39 PM
how to make my graphic card (and computer in general) colder ?
didnt know where to post it but this place seemed to me to be the closest one::hide: https://i46.tinypic.com/1i0ig2.jpg how to make it colder for better performance (esspecially while gaming)without buying new stuff ? i was also told that putting a large fan in-front of the computer while its...
assddd Overclocking 15 05-26-2012 06:26 AM