Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

With no U.S. export financing, GE says will build engine center in Europe

This is a discussion on With no U.S. export financing, GE says will build engine center in Europe within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. General Electric Co (GE.N) said on Thursday it plans to create a development center for turboprop engines in Europe, citing

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2015, 05:32 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
General Electric Co (GE.N) said on Thursday it plans to create a development center for turboprop engines in Europe, citing a lack of U.S. export financing after Congress allowed the U.S. Export-Import Bank's charter to lapse in June.

The company said it will invest more than $400 million in the European turboprop engine development, test and production operation, creating between 500 and 1,000 jobs. GE said it will also invest $55 million in Brazil to build a new engine test facility
Boehner & Co. promised to create jobs . . . damn shame they are creating them in Europe and South America!

With no U.S. export financing, GE says will build engine center in Europe | Reuters

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Internet Explorer Loads & Uses Tons of Memory
Internet Explorer runs on it's own--in the background--and uses tons of memory. This is similar to a problem that a user named MalusCalibur had back in 2008. IE loads up and runs from 30K and climbs to anywhere from 100-300K of Memory. I've quelled this problem by constantly having Windows...
Deeke777 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 35 06-26-2012 01:11 PM
Help Please
Dear Sirs My computer crashed on Sunday night 18.03.2012. I can now only open it in safe mode. On Sunday night I was removing what I thought to be dangerous files, using my Antivirus Program Microsoft Security Essentials when the computer crashed. There were 4 Files that I was attempting...
Jack Willday Resolved HJT Threads 83 05-01-2012 02:51 PM
Google searches being redirected
Occasionally when I Google something it will redirect me to another website. I already tried using Malwarebytes and SuperAntispyware, both did not work. There seems to be nothing wrong with my laptop other than the Google redirects. I ran the dds file from the stickied thread, this is what i...
bobojenkins Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-27-2012 03:49 AM
Virus: Network card, USB, Audio
Hello, It seems like I've run into quite the virus lately and was hoping that someone could help me out. While everything was working fine I tried to plug in a USB mouse and had no success. When I went to plug it in nothing popped up that it was recognized, so I decided to restart my laptop,...
Ajjr108 Inactive Malware Help Topics 0 11-04-2011 01:43 PM
XP Anti-Virus 2011
I have this Virus called XP Anti-Virus 2011, i restarted my computer and tryed safe mode, but the start menu wont load in any mode, i cant open Firefox to download any anti virus or anything it blocked it, all my icons/start menu is gone it just shows background. Ive tryed looking on google but...
Plus2112 Inactive Malware Help Topics 13 06-10-2011 08:34 AM