Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

U.S. fiscal 2014 budget deficit falls to $486 billion

This is a discussion on U.S. fiscal 2014 budget deficit falls to $486 billion within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The U.S. budget deficit fell by nearly a third during fiscal 2014 to $486 billion as federal revenues grew far

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2014, 09:54 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
The U.S. budget deficit fell by nearly a third during fiscal 2014 to $486 billion as federal revenues grew far faster than spending, the Congressional Budget Office said on Wednesday.

Releasing preliminary estimates of final budget data for the year ended Sept. 30, the CBO said that receipts grew nearly 9 percent from the previous year to $3.013 trillion, while outlays were up 1.4 percent to $3.499 trillion.

The resulting fiscal 2014 deficit was down about $195 billion from the $680 billion budget gap recorded in fiscal 2013.
Going the right direction . .

U.S. fiscal 2014 budget deficit falls to $486 billion, CBO says | Reuters

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-08-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
Vetustior Humo

Just for perspective, that's about $1,000,000,000,000 less than the last FY under Bush. But, but but ...

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Fake Update Pop Ups in Browser
I bought a new Windows 8.1 laptop (HP Split X2) back in March 14 and have been getting pop ups telling me my media player, flash, or adobe is out of date and need to be updated. The browser would then download a file automatically to my hard drive. I get the same issue in Chrome, Firefox, & I.E....
Speargun Resolved HJT Threads 32 09-07-2014 02:53 PM
BSOD: INVALID_PROCESS_ATTACH_ATTEMPT
I've been getting some BSOD for about 2 weeks now. it seems to be happening just after a restart when I login. I have updated my chipset and most of my drivers and still having the same problem. followed (and added attachment):...
james137 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 49 07-30-2014 02:41 PM
"ntoskrnl.exe" BSOD
What speccy says about my computer: Got a BSOD, checked the dump with BlueScreenViewer. It says it's caused by "ntoskrnl.exe" I'd like to know how bad this is and what I need to do to make sure it doesn't happen again.
Raziel1988 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 07-18-2014 04:04 AM
Budget Deficit in U.S. Narrows on Record Revenue for October
Nice set of numbers . . pretty much refutes the "Out of control spending" crap. . . Time will tell if the debacle was a lesson learned, or just an observation by the Republicans Budget Deficit in U.S. Narrows on Record Revenue for October - Bloomberg
Old Rich Current Events 29 11-18-2013 04:57 AM
iexplorer.exe virus
This virus may have been picked up through soulseek ns. Not sure. I have followed all instructions. I deleted soulseek. I deleted bit torrent. Thank you in advance for your help. I do not have a windows install disc or boot cd. I started up in safemode and ran spy bot, super anti-spyware, and...
fleflefle Inactive Malware Help Topics 42 08-01-2011 07:09 PM