Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

They've gone completely mad

This is a discussion on They've gone completely mad within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Mad in more ways than one. I guess Glenn didn't like playing 3rd fiddle to Rush an' Bill. I thought

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2015, 03:22 AM   #1
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

Mad in more ways than one. I guess Glenn didn't like playing 3rd fiddle to Rush an' Bill. I thought those two were drinking the required quota of tea but I guess I was wrong.

Beck: ‘I’m out of the Republican Party’
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 05:11 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

Now maybe the entire party that Beck and Fox conjured up will leave the Republican Party that they have drug thru the much and the mire into ruin! Why the Republicans cannot summon the cajones to throw them out is beyond me!

Old 03-19-2015, 05:07 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

Looks like Beck is also disavowing the NRA over allegations of Grover Norquests' long time ties to the Muslim Brotherhood . . This will drive the Fringe nuts!

Beck says NRA will investigate Norquist | TheHill

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2015, 03:58 AM   #4
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

Just when you think things can't get worse.

Hardly anything surprises me these days. The Conservative party has been torn apart by infighting and lack of a true direction. But, I'm beginning to think what is going on is by design.......there is a purpose for turning our government into a "reality show". I don't think the end results will be what many expected them to be.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:54 AM   #5
TSF Team, Emeritus

It's a self-inflected wound . . Rove & Co. intentionally set out to attract the lunatic fringe in order to offset the majority of voters who did not buy their crap about Clinton and who did not like the Republican effort to overturn the results of an election with an trumped up impeachment. . which did not even carry their own membership.

Little by little, what was intended to be a simpleminded group that would go along with the party even though Cheney/Bush pretty much ignore them, grew and ultimately hijacked the party. Now they are inexorably tied to the extremists and cannot find a easy way to flick the bugger off their finger

Closed Thread