Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

The GOP Clown Shows . .

This is a discussion on The GOP Clown Shows . . within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Tedward: "The only way we will turn this country around is for millions of courageous conservatives to rise up!" And

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2015, 06:42 PM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Tedward:

"The only way we will turn this country around is for millions of courageous conservatives to rise up!"

And return to deficits in the Trillions, double digit unemployment, thousands of young lives lost fighting wars that we cannot win and cut the DOW by 2/3 . .

Tell me again why I want that???????

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2015, 06:50 PM   #2
Vetustior Humo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rich View Post

Tell me again why I want that???????
Cause Rush told you that that is want you want.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

Well . . who am I to argue with Rush????

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-13-2015, 08:17 PM   #4
Troubled

Why anyone would listen to Rush really blows my mind. The last time I checked the conservatives had control of both houses. Get-er-Done GOP. What are you waiting on?? It's really bad when you can't control your tea party in the GOP.
The whole bunch in Washington is laughable and the future doesn't look very promising!!
Old 04-14-2015, 05:02 AM   #5
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

But....but.....you guys don't believe in excellence in broadcasting?? You don't want to hear the real truth??........
Old 04-16-2015, 06:09 AM   #6
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Former President George W. Bush reportedly said Wednesday he is a political problem for his brother Jeb and will stay out of his way if he seeks the White House in 2016.

“It’s an easy line to say, ‘Haven’t we had enough Bushes?’ After all, even my mother said, ‘Yes,’” Bush said at a conference for information-technology professionals in Chicago, according to Politico. “That’s why you won’t see me out there, and he doesn’t need to defend me, and he’s totally different from me. The role of family is not to be a political adviser or a policy adviser—there are plenty of those around. The role is to say, ‘Hey man, I love you.’”
Jeb: . . " George who??"

I can't wait to see the SNL skit on this ! !

George W. Bush Acknowledges He's a Problem for Jeb - Bloomberg Politics

Old 04-22-2015, 04:48 PM   #7
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Former Hewlett-Packard Co Chief Executive Officer Carly Fiorina will launch her campaign for the 2016 U.S. Republican presidential nomination on May 4, the Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

Fiorina will announce her candidacy online and hold a conference call for the media, the newspaper said, citing a person with knowledge of her plans. She would join U.S. Senators Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and Rand Paul as declared Republican candidates.

A spokeswoman for Fiorina would not confirm the report but did not deny it either.
Clearly has more business experience than all the other clowns combined . . but can she make it thru the Lunatic controlled Primaries???

A bit like Ms. Palin . . failed utterly in her last job . .

Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Fiorina to launch presidential bid May 4: WSJ | Reuters

Old 04-26-2015, 08:28 PM   #8
TSF Enthusiast

And so Hitlery is the choice huh.
Old 04-26-2015, 08:34 PM   #9
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo G View Post
I can't see the GOP choosing her . .but, with this gaggle of clowns, it' anyone's guess what they will do

Old 04-27-2015, 04:33 AM   #10
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

Quote:
If that's what you want to call her.....

Quote:
I can't see the GOP choosing her . .but, with this gaggle of clowns, it' anyone's guess what they will do
Just what we need.......
Old 04-28-2015, 11:43 AM   #11
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
You are gonna cause poor ol' Gads to have a heart attack . . he spent half his time here trying to sell the nonsense that it was the Dems who portrayed POTUS as Hitler

Old 05-04-2015, 05:41 AM   #12
TSF Team, Emeritus

The show grows:

Quote:
Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson told a Florida television station on Sunday that he is running for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.

"I'm willing to be part of the equation and, therefore, I'm announcing my candidacy for president of the United States of America," Carson said in an interview with CBS affiliate WPEC-TV in West Palm Beach, Florida.

Carson, 63, who is popular with the conservative Tea Party movement, is expected to formally declare his candidacy at an event in Detroit on Monday.

He would be the first African-American to enter the growing Republican field for the party's presidential nomination next year.

“Many people have suggested to me that I should run for president, even though I’m not a politician,” said Carson, who has never before sought elective office.

The first doctor to successfully separate twins conjoined at the head, Carson developed a conservative following in 2013 after he advocated a flat tax, private medical savings accounts and other conservative policies at a National Prayer Breakfast speech that was attended by President Barack Obama.
Maybe he can separate the Tea Party from the Republican Party????

Carson tells TV station he'll seek Republican presidential nomination | Reuters

Old 05-04-2015, 07:10 AM   #13
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

I noticed today that Former HP CEO Carly Fiorina Announces She's Running For President : The Two-Way : NPR

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 05-04-2015, 11:39 AM   #14
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Clearly has more business experience than all the other clowns combined . . but can she make it thru the Lunatic controlled Primaries???

A bit like Ms. Palin . . failed utterly in her last job . .

Old 05-05-2015, 05:18 AM   #15
Vetustior Humo

Ben Carson -a great surgeon and an uplifting life story...but electable?

He believes the earth was formed 8000 years ago and evolution is unproven - so no progressive votes.

He's a 7th Day Adventist which holds that abortion in some cases (danger to the mother, rape and incest) are the choice of the women -so no evangelical votes.

What's that leave? A handful of single minded tea party zealots?

Carly Fiorina - law school drop out, fired CEO and laid off 27,000 employees while making $4M. I guess that makes her the poster child for republicans.

In a country yearning for leaders we get this.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:44 AM   #16
TSF Team, Emeritus

. . and this:

Mike Huckabee looks to social conservatives to power 2016 bid

Quote:
Republican Mike Huckabee, a former Baptist pastor and unabashed culture warrior, enters the race for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination on Tuesday facing competition for the support of social conservatives who backed him in 2008.

The ex-governor of Arkansas, 59, became a national figure by staging an upset win in Iowa's kickoff nominating contest during his 2008 presidential bid.

This time around other Republicans with national recognition have emerged as rivals for the role of leading crusader on social issues such as abortion rights and gay marriage.

Polls show Huckabee's support among Republican voters is only in the single digits. Huckabee's expected announcement is at 11 am (EDT).
Look for Honey Boo Boo to declare next . .

Buy as many shares of clown costumes as you can afford! Price is sure to soar

Mike Huckabee looks to social conservatives to power 2016 bid | Reuters

Old 05-08-2015, 05:09 PM   #17
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush reportedly looks to his older brother, former President George W. Bush, for guidance on United States-Israel policy.

Sources told several media outlets that the younger Bush, a presumptive GOP presidential candidate, acknowledged his brother’s influence at an off-the-record gathering of financiers at the Metropolitan Club in New York City on Tuesday night.

“If you want to know who I listen to for advice, it’s him,” Bush said, according to the Washington Post.
Uuuuu boy . . .

I guess he looks to Cheney for advice on invading countries that did not attack us???

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/jeb-b...456246391.html

Old 05-15-2015, 09:18 AM   #18
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Former Texas Governor Rick Perry will announce whether he will mount a second bid for president in the November 2016 election at a Dallas event on June 4, an aide said on Friday.

The longest-serving governor in the history of Texas, Perry has worked to overhaul his image since his 2012 Republican candidacy fell apart in an embarrassing debate performance that became infamous as his "oops moment."
. . . if he can remember the date! !

Former Texas Gov. Perry to announce presidential aims on June 4

Old 05-20-2015, 05:48 PM   #19
TSF Team, Emeritus

Fox News rules will limit the field in first GOP presidential debate

Quote:
Fox News announced guidelines Wednesday that will winnow the field of participants in the first Republican debate of the 2016 presidential campaign.

The network will require contenders to place in the top 10 in an average of the five most recent national polls in the run-up to the event, narrowing what is expected to be a field of 16 or more by the Aug. 6 event in Cleveland.
They gotta find a way to limit how much lunacy the flock is exposed to . . .

Fox News rules will limit the field in first GOP presidential debate - The Washington Post

Old 05-21-2015, 07:26 AM   #20
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Lindsey Graham says he is running for president.

While the Republican senator will make his official announcement June 1 in his hometown of Central, South Carolina, he made his intentions clear during an interview on “CBS This Morning” Monday.

“I am running because I think the world is falling apart,” Graham said.
. . and God knows no one can help it fall apart any better then lil' Lindsey

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/linds...274762516.html

Closed Thread