Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Spoken like a true champion

This is a discussion on Spoken like a true champion within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...ill/ar-BBH9Rx4 And a Merry Christmas to the rest of us.....I certainly will enjoy my lump of coal. Well, Trump did

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 10:38 AM   #1
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...ill/ar-BBH9Rx4

And a Merry Christmas to the rest of us.....I certainly will enjoy my lump of coal. Well, Trump did promise to bring back the coal industry......
Advertisement

Old 12-23-2017, 03:08 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Basically you have the British Tory Party remit in play the rich get richer and the rest can die off poor.
Not that any of the rest here are much better these days.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Malware Removed
My apology to ryder. Starting over. Thanks for your time. It pops up a window in the FF browser to redirect to redirsvc.com. I do not allow it to redirect but I did once. It also highlights and double underlines words on web pages. FF keeps crashing...althought I updated recently. I keep new...
BrentC Inactive Malware Help Topics 53 12-24-2013 07:09 AM
[SOLVED] Windows Explorer is not responding
"Windows Explorer is not responding Windows can check for a solution. If you restart or close the program, you might lose information." I get three choices. ( Listed below in a row) :( > Check for a solution and restart the program > Close the program > Wait for the program to respond ...
Chololatino Resolved HJT Threads 15 07-25-2013 08:22 PM
Unable to open programs
Good Morning, A friend called me the other night. He was unable to open any programs on his PC. Gets a message like: The specified service does not exist as an installed service. Click help for more information error code 0x80070424". I picked it up from him and tried to install Anti...
mrmuggyd Resolved HJT Threads 28 02-27-2013 02:34 PM
Security center problem
I am using Windows 7 64-bit and Opera browser which does not seem affected, however Chrome browser constantly redirects to ads after first item. have not tested IE or Firefox windows security center keeps turning off, will not turn on from Action Center in services.msc Security Center says...
daveh41 Resolved HJT Threads 17 09-22-2012 11:47 PM