Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Kinda humorous

This is a discussion on Kinda humorous within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. That's one way to get someone to buy your drinks..... Trump supporters tricked into buying beers at Mexico City booze-up

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2016, 04:03 PM   #1
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

That's one way to get someone to buy your drinks.....

Trump supporters tricked into buying beers at Mexico City booze-up
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2016, 09:00 PM   #2
Troubled

Quote:
"His campaign is garbage, and the only good thing he's ever done is get us drunk," said 21-year-old Ivan Grajeda. "It's great that he's losing ... that's a triumph for Mexico."
Viva Mexico! Viva Multiculturalism!
Old 10-22-2016, 07:14 AM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

. . . ahh, those bad Hombres!

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
WD Passport kinda working, kinda not. (Clicking noises)
I have a WD My Passport recently not working. Purchased a year or so ago. P/N: WDBBI P0010BRD-01 I was recently making heavy transfers (10 gigs more or less) from the external drive and I noticed the transfer had been stalling for an extremely long time. I can't recall the steps I took, but...
KazerDragon Removable Media Drives 0 01-28-2014 07:48 PM
Keyboard kinda sticky
Ok, so last night my son accidently spills lemonade on my new $100 Razer keyboard. I unplugged it very quickly, and dumped what I could out, then shook it out over a towel to get what I could out. Fortunately it still works, but some of the keys are now kinda ...well not sticking, because they dont...
WOLFMAN1966 Other Hardware Support 2 04-30-2013 06:49 AM
Not another clp-310 paper jam thread (kinda)
Hello all My name is Alex, this is my first post here. After reading all the posts containing "samsung" on the title, came out with no answer. My CLP-310 is kinda new (althought out of warranty because of a firmware hack). The thing is that Im experiencing paper jams, but not as the usual...
alxtronics Printer Support 4 02-09-2012 12:49 PM
[SOLVED] back, but another kinda similar problem >.>
hey, well a while ago i had trouble having sound with my home theatre plugged through my PC. now i have sound. BUT when i play music, games, movies, i dont have surround sound. games, such as Battlefield 3 and Starcraft 2 are compatible with Dolby, so normaly i should have surround sound....
FanEAW Other Hardware Support 16 12-11-2011 08:16 PM
My GeForce 8500 is kinda loud now?
It was quiet before....but a few months ago I stopped using the computer itself because I got a laptop and hardly used the desktop...I believe the card was kinda loud (Not crazy loud just...grrr I can't sleep with it on) a while ago so I think that's why I took it out. I really didn't care much...
qccoles Overclocking 1 10-05-2011 04:31 AM