Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

'It's time to move on'

This is a discussion on 'It's time to move on' within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. After spending seven years promising a repeal of ObamaCare, Senate Republicans on Friday morning were unable to pass their latest

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2017, 06:03 AM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
After spending seven years promising a repeal of ObamaCare, Senate Republicans on Friday morning were unable to pass their latest version of a health-care proposal, the Health Care Freedom Act, and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) declared "it's time to move on."
McConnell after health-care defeat: 'It's time to move on'

Seven years of whining, wadding panties and lying about their "Plan", it comes down to voting for a bill that they all agreed was a sham and did not want to become law!

We deserve the government we elect!

(Wonder what Trump thinks about captured heros now?)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-28-2017, 10:43 AM   #2
Administrator
TSF Manager

OS: WinXP Pro SP3, Vista Home Premium SP2, Windows 10 Home x64

I agree......time to move on. What I'd like to see is most of the Conservatives move out of their offices after 2018......not all (some are worth keeping, but not many).
Old 07-28-2017, 12:26 PM   #3
TSF Enthusiast

^^ Re-elect No One.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Persistent BSOD Issue Since Installing Windows 10
Hi guys, Not long ago I purchased a MSI GS60 notebook (the version with the i7-4710HQ and 970M graphics card, in case that's relevant to this issue). It came preinstalled with Windows 8, and prior to updating to Windows 10 I had zero issues with blue screens. However, just over a month ago I...
Semb BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 09-15-2015 03:59 AM
Blue Screens on Boot
Hey guys... I've been trying unsuccessfully to solve some BSODs that have been showing up on a 32 bit Windows Vista Home Premium Dell Inspiron 1545 here. It can boot up in safe mode, but in normal mode it gets to the desktop briefly and then immediately blue screens and restarts. I used...
niko381 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 06-17-2015 08:08 PM
BSOD help Windows 7 64 bit
Over the last months I have had different BSOD's. I have little time have not been really been able to post information, but today I have some time finally (plus getting tired of it). Could you help me out identifying what the driver, hardware, problem is? Thanks so much in advance! ...
HardTrance9 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 24 02-18-2014 06:01 PM
New Pages go to Ads - Malware or Spyware
Hello! Recently every time I try to go to a new page, it directs me to an ad page. I have tried to remove programs I do not use and do not recognize and change settings to fix automatic redirects but I have not found the problem. Very frustrating....Below is my dds.txt I tried to zip the other...
lorit999 Resolved HJT Threads 16 01-29-2014 01:15 PM
Multiple Blue Screen Errors (VISTA)
I wont post the whole story because it was quite long but here is a link to another help forum I posted on. Vista Multiple Blue Screen Errors - PC Help Forum - Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (x86) - OS came pre-installed on computer - Hardware and OS is about 3-4 years old I believe -AMD...
Npons BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 05-01-2012 12:42 PM