Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

GOP be like completely oblivious . . .

This is a discussion on GOP be like completely oblivious . . . within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Jindal: Donald Trump doesn't get it. Health care is the GOP's Alamo p.s . . Bobby . . . son

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2015, 05:23 PM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
Jindal: Donald Trump doesn't get it. Health care is the GOP's Alamo
p.s . . Bobby . . . son . . the Gringos fighting at the Alamo all died . . .

Jindal: Donald Trump doesn't get it. Health care is the GOP's Alamo | Fox News

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2015, 08:17 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

A young lady finds herself pregnant at a time in her life where it is destructive to her and her family and she makes a gut wrenching decision to terminate the pregnancy. GOP be like setting their hair on fire, fabricating amateurish videos demonizing both her and the doctor, hold congressional hearings where they hold up charts that they themselves do not understand or know where they came from, and try to shut down the government of the United States . . .

Some airhead who should never have been allowed to have a weapon, takes a half dozen of then to a school and murders a dozen or so children . . GOP be like "Stuff happens . . "

Totally oblivious . . .

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search