Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Edward Snowden

This is a discussion on Edward Snowden within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Originally Posted by Panther063 Just as there is no way to prove his claims are actually his, and not made

Closed Thread

Old 06-01-2014, 06:40 AM   #21
Vetustior Humo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther063 View Post
Just as there is no way to prove his claims are actually his, and not made by some Government department attributing them to him.
Pretty soon there'll be a picture of him on the grassy knoll.
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2014, 09:24 AM   #22
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by yustr View Post
Pretty soon there'll be a picture of him on the grassy knoll.
Now that's really funny and probably quite true!

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Old 06-02-2014, 03:50 AM   #23
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGeek View Post
the truth..

is never wanted or welcomed. very few speak it or mean it, even fewer less are qualified to know it.

speak the truth and you will not be welcomed anywhere. follow the crowd, follow she sheep and you shall be welcomed.
True, those are teh ones I refer to as shepple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rich View Post
The man should be tied to a post and shot . .
Again in the years I've eknown you we disagree, I feel that what he did was expose what eth government was doing to its own people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchiefxx17 View Post
Regardless of what he exposed, he committed treason. He should be punched for his actions.

The United States Government has grown to a size that it has now required total control. A Government is only powerful if it has eyes on its people. This is where people do not understand that large Government means less power for its people.

Should the Government stop spying on its people? Well that is up to what you believe. However, I will say it will never stop, at least not until we get somebody in power who knows that their doing.

He will live his life in Russia, the US will continue what it needs to do, and our life's will continue, just like they have before he told the world.
Punished yes, BUT I bet you $5 if he leaves Russia the plane he is on has an "accident" and everybody on board is killed, that is why is is still in Russia and not Central America
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2014, 12:19 AM   #24
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Quote:
On the Today show and CBS, Kerry complimented me again – and said Snowden "should man up and come back to the United States" to face charges. But John Kerry is wrong, because that's not the measure of patriotism when it comes to whistleblowing, for me or Snowden, who is facing the same criminal charges I did for exposing the Pentagon Papers.

As Snowden told Brian Williams on NBC later that night and Snowden's lawyer told me the next morning, he would have no chance whatsoever to come home and make his case – in public or in court.

Snowden would come back home to a jail cell – and not just an ordinary cell-block but isolation in solitary confinement, not just for months like Chelsea Manning but for the rest of his sentence, and probably the rest of his life. His legal adviser, Ben Wizner, told me that he estimates Snowden's chance of being allowed out on bail as zero. (I was out on bond, speaking against the Vietnam war, the whole 23 months I was under indictment).
Daniel Ellsberg: Snowden would not get a fair trial – and Kerry is wrong | Comment is free | theguardian.com
Old 06-03-2014, 07:47 AM   #25
Team Manager - Hardware
Acting Manager, Security Center

My System

Well with Oliver Stone now writing and directing a new movie based on the Edward Snowden Story, watch all this change over time folks!

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and more effectively.
Closed Thread