Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Common Core (CC)

This is a discussion on Common Core (CC) within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I realize this has been out for a while, but are you for or against this? And do you think

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2014, 07:08 PM   #1
Registered Member

I realize this has been out for a while, but are you for or against this?

And do you think it is helping?

Personally, Common Core is not helping. I feel the only thing this is doing is dropping grades even more in multiple states (my state is already one of the lowest in education)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] 6 core at 4.5GHz or 4 core at 5GHz
I have a fx 6100 at 4.5GHz and i noticed that in some games it performs poorly compared to similar systems with I5s. I have a week core in mine that limits it at 4.5 but if i disable the two the i have a quad core which is capable or hitting 5GHz stable. WHich would be better? 6 core at 4.5GHz or 4...
darcinator Overclocking 10 02-06-2013 11:09 AM
Driver Error or Possible Video Card Failure?
First of all, thanks to anyone in advance for all your help. Im pretty sure that my video card is fried, but I just wanted to check with you guys before making the decision to buy a new one. I started having problems a few weeks ago. Noticed when I started up my computer some days the icons on...
theafterglow Driver Support 22 03-16-2012 01:09 PM
New Intel Core i5 and i7 processors.
New quad-core Intel Core i5 processors are standard on the new iMac. Choose a 21.5-inch iMac with a 2.5GHz or 2.7GHz quad-core Intel Core i5. Or expand your view with a 27-inch iMac featuring a 2.7GHz or 3.1GHz quad-core Intel Core i5. You can even configure iMac with the fastest quad-core...
Alaroiuhmon Laptop Support 1 01-02-2012 05:01 PM