Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The Relaxation Room > Current Events

User Tag List

Another black eye for Rebublicans

This is a discussion on Another black eye for Rebublicans within the Current Events forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. "Honestly, it works," Cruz said, according to the news report. "The next party you're at, just walk up to someone

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2015, 05:19 PM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

Quote:
"Honestly, it works," Cruz said, according to the news report. "The next party you're at, just walk up to someone and say, 'Vice President Joe Biden' and just close your mouth. They will crack up laughing."
. . . unless it happens to be at services for his son . .

and we wonder why folks say the party has no heart

Ted Cruz apologizes for Biden joke - CNNPolitics.com

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2015, 05:57 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Rich View Post

. . . unless it happens to be at services for his son . .

and we wonder why folks say the party has no heart

Ted Cruz apologizes for Biden joke - CNNPolitics.com
Is our media becoming more like TMZ?

Caitlyn Jenner who is somehow a hero because every other transgendered person out there gets nothing, some politician makes a bad joke... mean while ISIS is making the Iraqi army flee (inb4 bushes fault) women are getting lured into sex slavery for ISIS

Several US Government agencies get hacked

For those of us against fracking, the EPA has found that it is NOT harming drinking water.

Science has grown a full rat limb with working muscular and vascular systems...

But really? The most pressing current event is some dumb idiot making a stupid joke?
Old 06-04-2015, 06:06 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

Nice try at deflection, but no one said it was the most pressing news . . just the most recent example of a heartless comment by a politician pandering to the Lunatic Fringe . .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-04-2015, 06:25 PM   #4

Quote:
Nice try at deflection, but no one said it was the most pressing news . . just the most recent example of a heartless comment by a pandering politician
Obviously it is pressing since I have seen it, and tried to ignore it, on every news site I visit, so I hoped, and failed, that it wouldn't show up here, because, of honestly, how dumb it is that it is considered such a current event that it would poison this website with its stupidity too.

I'm no Cruz fan, to be honest here, the only politician that would get my vote this presidential election is either Bernie Sanders and sadly Chris Hill dropped out...

So before you get your panties in a twist that you thing I'm defending that idiot, read again above
Old 06-04-2015, 07:05 PM   #5
TSF Team, Emeritus

We can agree on him being a dumb idiot . . unfortunately, he paints the whole party with that brush . .

Old 06-04-2015, 07:27 PM   #6

Quote:
We can agree on him being a dumb idiot . . unfortunately, he paints the whole party with that brush . .
I don't care about the whole party anymore, I don't care about any party, the person is who I see... and I wish the news would focus on issues... not stupid celebrity crap like this

And to say Santorum or Carlson or even Rubio is in the same league as the stupid that is Cruz... because if that's the case we can pull up every stupid flub Obama said too, and show how it didn't paint his entire party with the same brush...
Old 06-04-2015, 07:58 PM   #7
TSF Team, Emeritus

I changed my registration last month. Had been registered as Republican for almost 50 years . . No longer.

Stupid is one thing . . Cruel and heartless is another.

Closed Thread