Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Smart Devices | General Topics

User Tag List

[SOLVED] Note app

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Note app within the Smart Devices | General Topics forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there an app that is available on both android and windows that syncs up notes near enough instantly I

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2014, 11:22 PM   #1
Registered Member

Is there an app that is available on both android and windows that syncs up notes near enough instantly

I started using evernote because i didn't want to send emails to myself all the time but i noticed evernote has started to fail syncing and it takes longer than an email would.

I tried onenote, don't like it
I tried google keep, also has the same problem between phone and computer

i want to be able to include images and documents in notes. Is there anything that is like evernote but is quicker?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-01-2014, 11:29 PM   #2
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Any reason why Google Docs doesn't work for you? It allows your documents to be accessible from anywhere, regardless of device.
Old 12-01-2014, 11:36 PM   #3
Registered Member

wanted a proper quick, smallish note app
anyway, i tested out gnotes and it is exactly what i was looking for.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2014, 12:37 AM   #4
- Design Team
- Networking Team

My System

Glad you found something that works for you.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Win32.2URface.bho
A scan using spybot recently found this on my pc. Spybot does not remove it. The malware removers do not remove it as its a clever little bug and blocks them. How can I get it off my pc? I looked through my task manager in safe mode and didnt see any suspicious processes.
khuminis Resolved HJT Threads 40 07-26-2014 02:39 PM
BSOD 0x119 - Watchdog.sys
I recently got a BSOD with bugcheck code 0x119 VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR during Borderlands 2. BlueScreenView pointed to "watchdog.sys" as the faulty driver. (Attached Dump) I have been getting intermittent freezes (with sound still going in the background) during certain games (NFS Rivals,...
Baasha BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 4 01-05-2014 01:59 PM
Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S5360 - Music app and similar apps not showing .mp3 files
I'm having a problem w/ my Samsung. Whenever I try to go the Music app, Easy Mp3 Cutter by Aadesh or Winamp by Nullsoft Inc, it doesn't show my .mp3 files anywhere. Well, it kinda works with Winamp because, when I enter from the app, it keeps saying the queue is empty, even though it isn't. I tried...
LanCeeXD Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems 2 07-13-2013 03:43 AM
Apple approves fake iPhone app for App Store
Apple let a fake app slip through its approval process for the iOS App Store, the makers of the popular Camera+ program said over the weekend. Security researchers who noted the slip-up did not know whether the bogus app contained malware because they had been unable to grab a copy before Apple...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 01-23-2012 12:44 PM
OTL Tutorial
Written by emeraldnzl and reposted here with permission and thanks. Introduction Regularly check your canned. Make sure it is up to date with changes (this tool is updated frequently) and that you have the correct download link. The correct ones for the latest version at time of writing are...
tetonbob The Annex 4 06-07-2010 08:29 AM