Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

Windows Mobile on Netbooks

This is a discussion on Windows Mobile on Netbooks within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. The Home Health Company I work with is looking into purchasing a software for nurses that operates on tablets and

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Registered Member

The Home Health Company I work with is looking into purchasing a software for nurses that operates on tablets and cell phones. Less than a year ago they purchased just over 24 HP mini 110 series for another software. The question is can I run Windows Mobile on a netbook? I haven't found anything to the contrary scanning on the internet.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
TSF - Enthusiast

My System

I believe Windows Mobile only runs on ARM archececture. As the HP notebooks are 32/64bit, it would not work.
Old 11-13-2012, 12:20 PM   #3
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

You will get some info on it here Windows Mobile - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...my problem with IE7 may well be part of a bigger problem. However at the moment every time I try to connect with microsoft.com or other M/soft sites I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". The same applies with any site resembling anti virus s/ware or other...
raringer Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 6 05-21-2012 11:27 AM
Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2
Hi Everybody, I have this issue with my computer: Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2 have been detected by Antivir and, though removed, reappear at the PC reboot. Avira RealTime Protection keeps sending alerts, detecting unspecified viruses with access denied. Several of the directories...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 81 03-15-2012 11:19 AM
HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!
Hi, For 2 weeks now, I have a problem with my laptop. Finally I just found you via https://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/malware-removal-help-438072.html] and now I began hoping (please forgive my English!!). Could you please please help me too?? I have this laptop and more or...
Vladia Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 1 01-08-2012 08:16 AM
ALL files hidden. XP REPAIR "16375588.exe"
Hit a nasty link last nite and noticed Java icon pop up in the task bar. Hit Ctrl-Alt-Del to bring up task manager and it said disabled by administrator which is me and I did not do. Soon all files were hidden and only option on screen was "XP Repair" pop up. I only seem to get control in safe...
mrfurrypants Resolved HJT Threads 13 07-07-2011 06:16 PM