Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

Windows 6.5 Alarms

This is a discussion on Windows 6.5 Alarms within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi i am using windows 6.5 mobile, is there any way through registry or any other way i can increase

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 07:53 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cool

hi
i am using windows 6.5 mobile, is there any way through registry or any other way i can increase alarm alerts, coz it comes with default 3 alerts

thx in advance
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Have a look here alarm freeware downloads for Windows Mobile Phone. never used the site but you could google the name of any you find and see if you get the original makers site

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DDS Report. How Long?
Following advise from a forum mod i am following the steps to run the DDS & GMER reports so i can post them with details of my system problems. I have ran the GMER report with no issues but when i ran the DDS yesterday it ran for over 5 hours without producing anything? It was also at this...
cDubya Resolved HJT Threads 44 08-28-2012 06:27 AM
Windows XP PC unable to access internet or copy files
Hi - I have a Dell slimline PC running Windows XP that is slowly losing all functionality. I cannot load IE, Chrome has a message ERR 138 (Access Denied). I am unable to copy files from a USB stick and cannot remove certain programs (er McAfee) using the Add / Remove program utility. :facepalm: ...
NDWales Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 54 07-15-2012 03:19 PM
Happili Virus Redirect
Hello: I've been hit with the Happili virus where it redirects me when I conduct a google search. Attached is the GMER and TDSS files. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you. -ttvr4
ttvr4 Resolved HJT Threads 14 05-15-2012 11:47 AM
Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2
Hi Everybody, I have this issue with my computer: Rootkit TR/Sirefef.BP.1 and Rootkit.Gen2 have been detected by Antivir and, though removed, reappear at the PC reboot. Avira RealTime Protection keeps sending alerts, detecting unspecified viruses with access denied. Several of the directories...
beppe1968 Resolved HJT Threads 81 03-15-2012 11:19 AM
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 03:48 PM