Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

Where to find themes?

This is a discussion on Where to find themes? within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Samsung i920 Omnia II..WM6.5........I would just like find some new themes and Microsoft marketplace doesnt have a

Closed Thread

Old 01-20-2012, 11:15 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have a Samsung i920 Omnia II..WM6.5........I would just like find some new themes and Microsoft marketplace doesnt have a whole lot to offer. I found a few at other various websites, some of which required copying and pasting of windows files some were just simple .cab installations..some worked, some i guess kind of half worked, and some just didnt work at all...The phone and OS have both been out for a few years now...there should be millions of themes available
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2012, 02:36 AM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Check out here: Omnia II Themes and Apps - xda-developers

There are tons of WM6.5 cabs available.

From start screen, to slide icons to backgrounds to icons etc.

..Notepad++ | CoffeeCup | WAMP | GIMP | VLC | Debut | CometBird | Web Dev
Old 08-27-2014, 02:27 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hay friend,

Quote from 2009 article Microsoft gives more marketplace details! Themes!, Upgrades to 6.5! | Windows Phone Central
Quote:
Microsoft give the more market places and themes. The mmarket places are MySpace, Accuweather, CNBC, 3deep by Lit-escape, EA Mobile, Developer One, Fameloft, Glu Mobile, Handmark, Ilium Software, Jeyo Inc, Kinoma, Magmic, Melodis Corp., Namco, Pandora, Phatware, SBSH Mobile, Shozu, Sling, Web Information Solutions and Zagat.
And also providing the more themes facilities for their customers
Use your more liking theme.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows can't find external USB drives
My computer suddenly can't find my two external usb hard drives. It doesn't matter which USB plug they are plugged into. They are plugged directly into USB plugs on the computer and not into a card or hub. The two drives are not showing in my disk manager, nor under disks or memory in my...
villandra Removable Media Drives 3 11-29-2011 02:05 PM
Batch File find final file total
On my XP backup batch file, I am doing a comparison of the total files in the source and target directories to confirm they are the same (and consequently everything backed up ok). What I am trying to do is display the final file total line, excluding all of the other file total lines of the...
Coastalguy Windows XP Support 2 09-21-2011 11:01 AM
PS3 and other gaming systems will not find my wifi router
I have two laptops which find my router just fine but when i try to search for wireless routers in the area with my gaming systems (wii and ps3), it never finds my router... Additional information I just added a password to my router, Security type: WPA-personal ...
PikaBomb Console Gaming Support 5 07-18-2011 04:47 AM
can't find ethernet drivers
Hi Iíve reformatted and reinstalled Windows XP professional SP3 on my computer and am having problems connecting to the internet In Device Manager everything has working drivers expect the Ethernet controller, Multimedia Audio controller and the SM Bus Controller (There is a yellow...
catsblack Driver Support 3 07-11-2011 05:08 PM
Where can I find new fonts for Windows 7
All of my fonts in Windows 7 look basically the same. I have tried to find where to download some new (free) fonts for Windows 7 and can't seem to find the right site. Also, since Windows 7 is so different than Windows 98 and XP when it comes to font management, is there a special way to install...
flydonna Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 1 01-02-2011 03:23 PM