Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

The wifi connection is not established again once the device is moved into coverage

This is a discussion on The wifi connection is not established again once the device is moved into coverage within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi , I'm having a problem with re-establishing the connection. 1.connect the device to wifi network and it works fine

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #1
Registered Member

Smile

Hi ,

I'm having a problem with re-establishing the connection.

1.connect the device to wifi network and it works fine .

2. then move the device out of the wifi coverage, connection drops

3. bring the device back into the wifi coverage , at this point the device cannot connect to the wifi network.

i observed "Association time out" message in wifi log, I tried many solution which were give on various sites but seems to be non of them are working for me.

I'm using Linksys router and MC65 device. If anyone has got any kind of clue on this please share .

thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] GTX 680 blackscreen
Hi I've just built this comp and keep getting this every few minutes. Is it a faulty card or MB as I've tried a newer version of drivers. This card worked fine on my other MB and has only just started doing it since the new build. Comp is: W7 ultimate MB = Asrock X79 Extreme 9 CPU = I7...
reallyxxxxloud Video Card Support 7 07-29-2012 05:20 AM
Battlefield 3: Can't move
Hi, In bf3 i can't move since a while, or can move with disabilities. The problem is, i walk for a while, sometimes 1 meter and sometimes 100, but then i'm pushed back a few meters to where i came from. This is very annoying and keeps my rank low. Can anybody solve this?
daaf97 PC Gaming Support 14 07-18-2012 11:58 AM
windows 7 freezing like crazy
Hello I'm having trouble getting my comouter to stop freezing up. While doing one task for a long period of time. The software will freeze up to the put of not responding and windows 7 task bar and software icons become unclickable..... but I can still move the mouse but no luck opening anything...
Dev in need Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 29 07-02-2012 04:18 PM
BSOD Help
Computer is giving bsod, i have attached a bsod zip file of the 3 bsod mini dumps. thanks Summary Operating System MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1 CPU
dunz BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 2 03-12-2012 07:03 PM
Suspected Spyware or Malware
Hi evry1, Im suspecting that my machine is infected by something as it keeps downloading and uploading when my internet connection should be idle here is the result of my netstat scan: Connexions actives Proto Adresse locale Adresse distante État TCP 0.0.0.0:135 ...
WalleyeJack36 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 16 07-12-2011 09:55 PM