Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

MobileGo stucked on 95%

This is a discussion on MobileGo stucked on 95% within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys I have been using mobilego ofr a while now and so far it has been working great. However,

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2017, 02:21 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys

I have been using mobilego ofr a while now and so far it has been working great. However, the other day, I was doing a backup of my computer with my mobile go and it got stucked on 95%. It had been backing up for almost 2.5 hours and I am just wondering if this program would use a lot of resources. From my understanding, certain softwares such as those use for burning dvds require more resources and were told not to do other activities. I am just wondering if this is the case when using mobilego, should I just leave this application running or can I continue to do some other work?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't restore my Nexus 5 using MobileGO
Hello everybody. Today I tried to flash the new Android 5.0 L update. I backed up all my data and did it. After booting, I tried restoring my data using MobileGO and this message popped up: https://puu.sh/cY4kt/aec4ceb4fb.png After closing the message, the program crashes. I don't know what to...
Guzi Android OS 0 11-20-2014 06:25 AM
Problem with mobilego
Greetings to everyone..:smile: I am back to tsf, my favorite online tech forum. Let me get straight to the issue.. I was using wondershare's mobilego for connecting my mobile- samsung gt-s5360 with my laptop running windows xp till feb this year. today when i used the same software in my...
ajayun Android OS 4 11-14-2013 09:28 PM
USB stucked
Hi everyone. I bought a verbatim 2gb usb stick a few days ago. At first it worked fine but after a while, when i was deleting some files it stucked. After that it is recognized as a removable disk with 0 bytes space. Also the file system changed to RAW. Everytime i connect it, windows is asking me...
Argiris D Removable Media Drives 1 07-03-2011 05:35 PM