Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

I.E. Decode Error

This is a discussion on I.E. Decode Error within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a new Nokia Lumia 830, everything is as default and updated as possible. This has been a persistant

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2015, 07:25 PM   #1
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

I have a new Nokia Lumia 830, everything is as default and updated as possible. This has been a persistant issue since day one: Operating 8.1 mobile, when watching YouTube videos, I occasionally recieve a Decode Error. It happens regardless of the quality of the video. I'm viewing the YT mobile site via I.E. as there are no official apps, and the apps for YT on Win Mobile sucks.

Is there something wrong, or is there just a fundimental flaw in I.E. for mobile? It doesn't appear to occur with videos elsewhere.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2015, 06:28 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Appears to be an issue for quite a while now:

Error: video could not be decoded - Windows Central Forums

My best recommendation for you is to wait until Windows 10 is released for Windows Phone.
Old 01-27-2015, 12:52 PM   #3
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchiefxx17 View Post
Appears to be an issue for quite a while now:

Error: video could not be decoded - Windows Central Forums

My best recommendation for you is to wait until Windows 10 is released for Windows Phone.
Dang... Alrighty then. Any idea when that will be released?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2015, 04:58 PM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

April ish..
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can't get rid of Backdoor.Rbot.aveq
I have a Backdoor.Rbot.aveq though sometimes it's Backdoor.Rbot.awi Vba32 keeps picking it up and deleting it, but I feel it's linked to the temp folder or something because everytime I try to install anything Vba32 tells me "C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\CR_04BFF.tmp\setup.exe" contains...
climoo Inactive Malware Help Topics 34 02-18-2013 11:58 AM
Win32/Rootkit.Whistler.A
So i got an old computer with xp as OS. My AntiVirus, Eset NOD32 detected this Virus but couldnt remove it. I cant say i have runningproblems with the virus, ok it freezes some times but no problem. But i read they can steal password an so on, so no god at all. :sad: Ive checked out the NEW...
Vallentino Resolved HJT Threads 31 04-04-2012 01:26 PM
Network/computer hacker
First thing is first network was hacked and claimed by one of my neighbors, I went through trouble getting it back but the problems started there with my first computer same operating system as the one i am using now. Then the yahoo google and bing redirect virus was intensely messing with my...
ktruok Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 11-22-2011 04:39 PM
[SOLVED] Acer Aspire 5520-5908 Keeps restarting after being on 30 secs
Okay I installed windows update the other night but apparently the laptop shut off during it(not 100% sure) either way, I went to start it and after being on my home screen for about 30 secs, the screen goes black and it keeps restarting!! I am literally going crazy! Can someone please help?! It...
0CrystaL0 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 30 07-03-2011 09:03 PM
BSOD Problems, IQRL_Not_Less_Or_Equal; PFN_List_Corrupt; Ntfs.sys etc.
Over the past 2 months I've been having problems with BSOD's. First I tought it was just a one time thing but after five times I started to think different. I used Ccleaner and Comodo cleaner to clean up the registry but nothing helped. The one thing I did noticed was that the BSOD's were different...
Pytrik BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 02-28-2011 04:41 AM