Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

Having trouble setting up wifi(Pocket PC)

This is a discussion on Having trouble setting up wifi(Pocket PC) within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Motorola symbol PPT8846 pocket PC running windows mobile, i set the wifi up and am able to

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2014, 04:57 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a Motorola symbol PPT8846 pocket PC running windows mobile, i set the wifi up and am able to log into my router with the web browser on the device, but it will not load a web page, just says page not found, i havent been able to find a solution searching the web, i am hoping someone here will be able to help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-30-2014, 12:02 AM   #2
Registered Member

Go to Wi-Fi settings then click your Wi-Fi name and enter the Wi-Fi password found under your modem or on the Wi-Fi card they gave you (Make sure you enter it correctly or it won't work), then try connect to the Internet again.

I hope this helped.

:-)

J.J.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need Malware Removed
My apology to ryder. Starting over. Thanks for your time. It pops up a window in the FF browser to redirect to redirsvc.com. I do not allow it to redirect but I did once. It also highlights and double underlines words on web pages. FF keeps crashing...althought I updated recently. I keep new...
BrentC Inactive Malware Help Topics 53 12-24-2013 07:09 AM
Difficulty Setting up Encryption with Dual Boot
Hello folks Basically, I am trying to set up full disk encryption with LUKS for Fedora 19 and Truecrypt for Win7. I have no real trouble setting up dual boot, but when it comes time to make things compatible, I am having trouble. I should note that I am still getting used to using Linux. ...
Taboo4U Linux Support 1 10-16-2013 02:00 PM
HTS trouble setting up
OK, Here’s the setup I have right now. I previously had the TV Tuner card set up and working with just my regular computer monitor attached and the cable in was direct (not run thru the set top box) and of course it was all working fine but only getting OTA stations. I also had WMC set up and the...
bjgdal Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 09-16-2011 01:43 PM
Having trouble setting up a new D-Link router
Am having the same problem, can you explain to me how you solved it? Thanks.
Broosh Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 2 07-22-2011 01:14 PM
Trouble setting up Dungeon Siege LAN play
We have two seperate copies of Dungeon Siege 1. Trying to play multiplayer over our D-Link wireless N router. We both have Vista. Cannot get partner to show up in the staging area/lobby. I have enabled "join game in progress" among other combinations of enabling/disabling. Tried typing in IP...
dhaz Online/Network Gaming Support 6 01-15-2011 11:42 AM