Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Windows Mobile

User Tag List

bluetooth security on mobile phone

This is a discussion on bluetooth security on mobile phone within the Windows Mobile forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Could you advise any possible way to minimize the risk of using bluetooth on cell phone? Any possible solution to

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 02:32 AM   #1
pyt
Registered Member

Could you advise any possible way to minimize the risk of using bluetooth on cell phone?

Any possible solution to resolve the risk of the smart watch from using bluetooth? Can the anti-security software help to resolve the issue?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help!
Im unable to complete the gmer scan. It wont allow me to copy the results of the scan to submit to you guys. What do I do now?
REDLEG Resolved HJT Threads 49 12-15-2013 02:15 PM
[SOLVED] Re: IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...Corday of the Internet Explorer forum site suggested that I put the DDS file and Attach files on this forum. I could not download the ark.txt from the many GMER sites that I saw. The following was sent to Corday who suggested the re-direction to the Security centre. Corday..thanks...
raringer Resolved HJT Threads 43 06-26-2012 08:33 PM
IE7 cannot connect with secure sites
Hi...my problem with IE7 may well be part of a bigger problem. However at the moment every time I try to connect with microsoft.com or other M/soft sites I get the message "Internet Explorer cannot display the web page". The same applies with any site resembling anti virus s/ware or other...
raringer Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 6 05-21-2012 11:27 AM
Bad Image Errors
I'm trying to get rid of some bad image errors and rundll errors during start-up on my windows xp computer. I ran the HiJackThis program and here is the log. I don't know which ones to delete. Please help. How do I avoid this in the future? Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4 Scan...
Generalpork12 Resolved HJT Threads 15 02-16-2012 03:52 PM
Can someone help me see what's up?
I'm a real computer noob I don't know exactly what's going on but ill try to describe it, mostly I'm concerned about a keylogger though. The other problems are every now and then on Google I'll click a link and I'll get sent to some random website, sometimes outta nowhere a new tab will open up to...
soboman Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 13 05-13-2011 02:20 PM