Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems

User Tag List

Replacement screen for 2016 SM-J320FN - Screen Brightness Adjustable or Cannot Adjust

This is a discussion on Replacement screen for 2016 SM-J320FN - Screen Brightness Adjustable or Cannot Adjust within the Other Mobile Devices & Operating Systems forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I have a J3 (2016) SM-J320FN, but I do not know what option to select, when ordering a replacement

Old 03-25-2020, 09:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I have a J3 (2016) SM-J320FN, but I do not know what option to select, when ordering a replacement screen:

Screen Brightness Adjustable

or

Screen Brightness Cannot Adjust

Can you advise, please?

Here are some examples:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/For-Samsu...r=432092759777 (you can select both types)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Samsung-J...UAAOSwk6hbXnHH

As the mobile is faulty, I do not know if it has the facility to adjust the brightness.

Is one type universal - i.e. would it work on both types of mobile?

I've tried asking the Sellers, but I've not had a response.

Also, if he type is not mentioned, what type is it likely to be?

Kind regards.
techieguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2020, 01:20 AM   #2
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

This is the first time I'm hearing of a smartphone's replacement screen whose brightness is not adjustable! I can't imagine using or operating a phone whose screen brightness isn't adjustable! That would just be horrible to say the least. Until now, I always expected all smartphone replacement screens to have adjustable brightness, even in the worst quality dirt cheap options. It is such a basic feature if you ask me.
Stancestans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 04:21 AM   #3
Registered Member

Hi Stancestans,
Yeah. Does seam weird. It might relate to how the brightness is controlled - there might be two methods.
techieguy is offline   Reply With Quote