Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Xperia E1: Download not showing in File Commander

This is a discussion on Xperia E1: Download not showing in File Commander within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Xperia E1. I downloaded a QR code to my PC. I sent it to my Xperia E1 phone. It does

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2019, 06:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

Xperia E1.

I downloaded a QR code to my PC. I sent it to my Xperia E1 phone. It does not appear in File Commander. I searched and found it in the phone's Internal Storage.

How can I get it to install ?.

Much appreciation for help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2019, 07:25 AM   #2
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

Do you mean you downloaded a QR code scanner/reader app installation package (apk file)? If so, simply tap the apk in File Commander and the installation process should start. I'm not familiar with File Commander, so I'm assuming that the default action for apk files is to install them. If this is not the case, long-press the apk file to select it and see what actions are availed. One of them should be "install" if File Commander is any good.
Old 02-27-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
Registered Member

No, not an installation pack (apk file). Only this from Google Play >

Trend Micro Tools QR Scanner Free, Safe Code.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-27-2019, 02:22 PM   #4
Registered Member

No, not an installation package. No apk file. Only, Trend Micro Tools QR Scanner- Free, Safe QR Code,from Google Play Store.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
windows 10 acting very strange
Hi folks. been having very bad navigation and page loading issues, with websites timing out all over the place ? passwords are all of a sudden gone, or not working. i had to reset nearly every webpage i visit. this site was particularly difficult. all of this started about the same time...
tcseacliff Windows 10 Support 56 04-24-2018 04:30 PM
[SOLVED] Multiple BSODs
For the past month or so I have been getting a number of BSODs. It seems kind of random and occurs whenever I type in my internet browser's address bar. The weird thing is that it happens randomly. One moment I could type without worry and the next I get a BSOD. Below, I've posted the results of...
soulcross19 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 9 03-19-2013 05:36 AM
I AM AT THE END OF MY PATIENCE WITH 2ND BSOD
I have a dell vostro 420 with windows xp sp3. I got my second BSOD yesterday. They both happened on a reboot and the first was after a virus scan that i do once a week and it was clean. the second came after a Microsoft update but the errors shown in bluescreenView are totally the same. I though...
mrjohncougar BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 75 01-23-2013 09:44 AM
Beeping Sounds in the Background
I went to a site today and immediately realized it was a "bad" site, but was on a browser without WoT. (I was searching for the difference between a wet and a dry cappuccinno and ended up at some file server.) Anyway, shortly after, I could hear background sounds that sounded like a virus was...
flourcollie Inactive Malware Help Topics 26 12-02-2012 11:43 PM
Direct X Problem
When I try to install a new DirectX it says a system error occurred and to refer to the DirectX.log and dtcinstall.log This is the DirectX.log: 08/13/10 11:32:31: DXSetup: CommandLine: /silent 08/13/10 11:32:31: DSETUP: DirectXSetupA(): hWnd: 00000000 dwFlags: 02010098 08/13/10...
travhave Windows XP Support 6 11-28-2011 03:17 PM