Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

What information do apps gather about you

This is a discussion on What information do apps gather about you within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I want to spoof my phone so that the app doesn't recognize me when i install again In this case

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2016, 05:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

I want to spoof my phone so that the app doesn't recognize me when i install again

In this case Im talking about the Paypal mobile app.
What do I have to do so even though I'm using the app again on the same phone it doesn't recognize me ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2016, 09:35 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

We don't help circumvent any security or other features for any software or apps.
Thread closed.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Backed up apps won't restore?
Ok so I purchased a Moto G 2nd gen in the beginning of this month but after a week or so of usage I realized that it had battery issues and needed to be replaced. The seller asked me to factory reset it before handing it over, which I did. The phone was collected today morning and a replacement...
Akshay Dwivedi Android OS 2 04-13-2015 02:33 PM
Server
I would like to very much get help combining 2 HDDs for RAID 0 or 1 mostly for more space I been reading Intel Rapid Storage Technology but that's not helping. If anyone has any step by step links I would be very happy. thx the size of the HDD are 279 and 297gbs and they are not the same...
Mickey SunLight Other Hardware Support 17 11-18-2013 03:54 PM
Trojan horse patched_c.LYU
Hello! I apologize for not posting this is in the correct location. I need help removing this threat from my laptop. I have Win7 (32bit) and free AVG. AVG found the threat but could not remove it. It was white listed. I have access to a Windows 7 OS cdrom. . DDS (Ver_2011-08-26.01) -...
taryeke Inactive Malware Help Topics 24 08-12-2012 03:57 PM
Unable to run ANY applications in Windows XP Pro
Unable to run ANY applications XP Pro History: My wife has a Dell Latitude 620 that was given to her by her former company so she could work from home in 2006. In 2009 after 30 years of stellar service to her company, she was dismissed over health issues. She was allowed to keep the laptop...
1Roadwarrior Windows XP Support 98 01-06-2012 08:13 PM
Google building Postini features into Apps
Google has started to move email security features from its Postini service into Google Apps, so that IT administrators who use both products don't have to toggle back and forth. "Today, we're excited to announce our first step in creating a unified Google Apps experience by moving some Postini...
Glaswegian Computer Security News 0 07-18-2011 01:12 PM