Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Voice to Text on the go?

This is a discussion on Voice to Text on the go? within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I am trying to figure out how to dictate text using my phone. I need advice on an app

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2016, 11:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to dictate text using my phone. I need advice on an app or other tool that will let me do that! I know that a lot of services do this, like google keyboard, etc. However, everything I've found turns off when I pause while speaking. I want something that will stay on for a while or at least has a setting to extend the period of time after a pause. It defeats the purpose of using it hands-free if I am always checking to see if the mic is active and tapping it while driving!

Thanks, your help is appreciated!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Web Easy Professional Rich Text Formatting issues
Hello, I am using Web Easy Professional using Windows 7 64 bit OS. I designed my first site without many issues just using basic font setting. My second site I needed to use the Rich Text option so I could use Bold, Bullets and incorporate links. The issue I am having is that when I edit and...
TexasCre8ive Web Design & Development 3 03-02-2015 08:59 PM
IE9 text is blurry compared to Firefox. But why?
I suspect that most people use IE so I chose that broswer to display my article in. But IE9 renders the text darker and less clearer. Using compatability mode in IE9 sorts the problem out, and renders the text crisp and clear as it does in Firefox, but then by using compat' mode in IE9 the...
MartynFrederick Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 5 08-05-2011 02:44 PM
cant figure out how to add text fields etc. in dreamweaver, layout made in photoshop
hi all :) so i have kind of an annoying problem. ive made an webpage layoout in photoshop. ive made "boxes" i want to put my content in. i have sliced it and got it in to dreamweaver. im gonna use the page for bloging and stuff so i would like go have an text field where i can edit...
Silenti91 Web Design & Development 3 03-18-2011 12:02 AM
Excel Text Wrapping on Import
I want to import a text file into Excel 2007. One of the columns will have some cells with 400+ characters of text. I set the width of the column in question fairly wide, formatted it as "wrap text" and with vertical orientation as "top". When I do the import, I leave that column as "general" (I...
pfreeman Microsoft Office support 8 01-11-2011 06:18 AM
[SOLVED] Google Voice Mass Text
So I downloaded this solution from a blog and it wont work. I've tried to contact the original author and haven't received any word back. Can somebody please help me get it working. I desperately need this program to work so I can contact my employees all at once. Thank you in advance.
Mattman86 Programming 1 01-07-2011 10:55 PM