Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

undoing the "always" open option

This is a discussion on undoing the "always" open option within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. You know how sometimes it will ask you if you want to open a certain page with Chrome or a

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2016, 08:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

You know how sometimes it will ask you if you want to open a certain page with Chrome or a particular app (Youtube, for example), and it gives you the options of "just now" or "always?" Well, if you do choose an app and pick "always," is there any way to change your mind and undo that setting? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2016, 08:40 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Right clicking file should allow the change.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 06-10-2016, 02:19 PM   #3
Registered Member

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I'm actually relatively new to smart phones believe it or not. How does one right-click a file on a phone? Also, this is really when browsing the web, not going to files. Thanks again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-10-2016, 03:04 PM   #4
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Sorry, I didn't look at what forum I was in. How to Change the Default Program to Open a File in Android

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 06-10-2016, 03:38 PM   #5
Registered Member

That makes more sense. Thank you!
Closed Thread