Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Transfering files from Pc to micro sd issues.

This is a discussion on Transfering files from Pc to micro sd issues. within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have recently been trying to transfer about 5k songs from the my pc to my external SD card 128gb

Closed Thread

Old 02-17-2018, 12:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have recently been trying to transfer about 5k songs from the my pc to my external SD card 128gb to then put into my phone. I have had nonstop issues with this, as when I try to mass transfer all 25gb over everything works fine until I try to play said music. First I try mass transfer using micro sd to USB port then into phone and try putting SD into phone and then mass transfer same issue with playing as when it tries to read the track it says '' sorry this is player does not support this audio file '' with the <Unknown> shown in the track info. Now this happens no matter which way I try to transfer the files either through mass transfer in one folder or all detailed through 15 folders comes back the same way, same either way I transfer either with micros SD to USB converter, SD in phone and have USB hooked to phone and try to transfer, and even tried wireless transfer with the web pc suite app always comes back with the same result in that some songs work about 1000 to 1500 all the rest come back as '' player doesn't support audio file '' with the <Unknown> in the description. Starting to think it's the SD card but everytime I scan it it comes back as nothing wrong with the device. Was hoping someone could help me out, much appreciated. Sorry for spelling posted with mobile.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2018, 03:39 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi, please post the make and model of your phone and SD card this may allow someone here to offer some suggestions please also include the player your using and the file types.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rogue Norton Utilities 16 Installer, Cannot Remove, Sys Restore Prevtd, Backup Failed
I am running Windows Pro 7 Service Pack 1 with McAfee Live Safe antivirus and firewall on. Within the last 7 days or so, a Norton Utilities 16 Installer program was downloaded to my system. I did not intentionally download from Symantec. I don't believe I downloaded as an option from a...
tomzak2000 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 2 10-28-2016 10:55 AM
2 different computers hangs in the same way.
Hi dear people. My old computer started to get issues with random freeze ups, and I did everything I could do. Updated drivers, ran all sorts of scans and checkups, virus free, dust free, formatted the computer, and before instaling any of my programs I still had the same issue. Nothing showed up...
Sindaya BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 13 10-23-2012 06:28 AM
Trojan horse hider.mpr
Hey, I am bit of a novice with computers and only have this one for home study so i'm kinda reliant on it so any help would be greatly appreciated. A while back i had some problems with Kaspersky and ended up replacing it with AVG and it gave me premium on a free trial, and it seems when the...
CaraMac Resolved HJT Threads 20 07-22-2012 03:57 PM
Downloads from IE say that they have a virus
Good Evening Tech Support Forum, Been awhile since I've been here. Working on my sister-in-laws notebook and it has some issues. First, Vista SP2 would not install. Got it to install after running the Vista SP2 fix from Microsoft. After that, I was able to get all of the updates installed...
mrmuggyd Resolved HJT Threads 19 06-02-2012 08:12 PM
black screen before login in windows 7 x64
I am suddenly getting a a black screen with a frozen curson after the windows splash screen, but before logging in, so I cannot get in the system. I can get in thru safe mode, so I assume something is wrong with my registry. Here are the dds files. DDS (Ver_2011-07-14.01) - NTFS_AMD64 ...
nineball Resolved HJT Threads 3 07-26-2011 07:28 AM