Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Samsung Galaxy J7 fubar with Facebook installed

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy J7 fubar with Facebook installed within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Ok yall I hve a low end phone, a Galaxy j7 it started acting like it was being taken over

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 05:44 AM   #1
Automotive Team

Ok yall I hve a low end phone, a Galaxy j7 it started acting like it was being taken over by hackers, I had ads websites that are scarred telling me to dl this to fix my phone, and I have lockups, screen freeze, it even came to the point that I yanked the battery and the phone was STILL doing the same thing with the same screen up, so I uninstalled Facebook beaus I was doing a stupid survey when this all started, since uninstalling Facebook my J7 is now Great again.
therefor I am no longer in FB.

I know this isn't relaxant to android problems, but I figured I'd post it just in case somebody else has the same thing gig on and is at their wits end about to throw their phone against a block wall like I was
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
error from upgradation to oel 6 from oel5_6
--> Missing Dependency: libiso9660.so.5()(64bit) is needed by package xine-lib-1.1.19-2.el5.rf.x86_64 (installed) java-1.4.2-gcj-compat-devel-1.4.2.0-40jpp.115.i386 from installed has depsolving problems --> Missing Dependency: python(abi) = 2.4 is needed by package...
csayantan Linux Support 1 02-20-2011 09:04 PM
DirectX Error [moved from Vista/7]
I've been told to run dxdiag, but when I do it says Error: Could not load dxdiagn.dll I've also downloaded DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. However, when I attempt to install direct x, this appears: An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in...
eiliant BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 02-07-2011 01:29 AM