Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Ring Tone / Text Messaging

This is a discussion on Ring Tone / Text Messaging within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Sony Xperia M4 Aqua / Trying to Change the Ring Tone (Goldie) presently in use.. Following Prompts , Why I

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2016, 05:50 AM   #1
Registered Member

Sony Xperia M4 Aqua / Trying to Change the Ring Tone (Goldie) presently in use.. Following Prompts , Why I don't know but the Ring Tone (Pixie Dust) I select won't switch.. Am I missing something in the process ?? The Ring Tone for Incoming Calls is Fine, It's the Ring Tone for Incoming Text Messages I find (Goldie) to long.. Just something Short and Sharp enough to hear...lol...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2016, 12:05 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Not sure if your changing the ringtone or the text sound but there is info on both here https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Ch...i8Bsy7UbuzhuAB

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how to batch edit text file with enviremental information and other variables?
Hello I was wondering if it's possible to create a batch file multiple entries in a text file with environmental variables or other information. i need to be able to generate multiple text files with the names generated from sub folders (dynamically named) and specific text fields...
Mycale1111 Programming 0 03-07-2011 07:10 AM
GoLive 5 - Changing Linked Text color from Blue to Black & Remove Underline
I designated all the text black from the text menu bar. When I linked certain words in the paragraph they change to blue and were underlined. I want to remove the underline and blue color so the entire text is in black. The linked text is in a Cascading Style Sheet. I have highlighted the text...
Tony Di Web Design & Development 4 01-26-2011 12:20 PM
Word 2003: All the fields in my text boxes have turned invisible!
Hey folks, I have a document with almost 40 pictures, each of which has a caption in a text box grouped with the picture. Today I opened up my document to discover that for every single one of these, the numbers of the captions were missing, i.e. "Picture 2: A potato" became "Picture : A...
Yerushalmi Microsoft Office support 4 01-23-2011 03:49 PM
[SOLVED] Excel 2007 using text box in a protected sheet
I created a protected worksheet with an unlocked text box. Although I unchecked the locked and lock text options in the text box properties, when I protect the worksheet it won't let me use the "Enter" key to move a line down in the text box. Instead the "Enter" key just moves my cursor into the...
JPerteet Microsoft Office support 8 01-20-2011 02:48 PM
Burning error in audio blank using Nero 6
I have a burning error in audio blank using Nero 6. Below is my log, What is the problem ? Windows XP 5.1 IA32 WinAspi: - ahead WinASPI: File 'C:\Program Files\Ahead\Nero\Wnaspi32.dll': Ver=2.0.1.74, size=164112 bytes, created 10/26/2004 5:35:34 PM
zhong Windows XP Support 12 01-13-2011 11:22 PM