Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Remote Access for Fire Tablet 7"

This is a discussion on Remote Access for Fire Tablet 7" within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a Fire Tablet 7" and have downloaded Teamviewer app for that from Google Playstore (I added GPS via

Closed Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 06:00 PM   #1
Registered Member

Smile

I have a Fire Tablet 7" and have downloaded Teamviewer app for that from Google Playstore (I added GPS via apk files). I also have added Google Play to my sisters Fire Tablet 7". Then I helped her by way of skype, to install TV Quicksupport to her Fire.

She sent me her ID, but we are only partially connecting. She can see my stylus when I touch my screen, but my screen is nothing but a jumble of colorful lines, not able to view her screen.

I got an error message at some point of the process that says "remote side does not support screen sharing" but I cannot find anything online to tell me how to allow screensharing on her Quicksupport App, or on her Kindle Fire Tablet.

Can anyone help me with this? I would so appreciate anything anyone might suggest or know from experiencing w/this issue.

I've been using TV and remote controlling my sisters PC for several years with no issues at all. I am hoping that will extend to our Fires.
Thank you in advance, for any help I might get, Denise (both fire tablet 7" are version 5.3.2.1)

Thank you much
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Need Help, Cannot upload to the internet at all
So for the past several months I have not been allowed to upload to the internet. When i click upload, it starts to upload, but quickly stops and i can see the upload speed count down to 0. My entire internet then disconnects and after 30sec - 1 min the internet returns. If i am very lucky and have...
NeedHelpzzz Networking Support 20 11-22-2012 10:07 AM
Wireless Internet Issues
Hello I recently upgraded my Router and Wireless USB adapter to a Netgear WNDR3400v2 and a Netgear n900 Wireless Dual Band adapter, respectively. Here is some background info. I recenlty received a computer from a friend. It was better than my previous one so I was pretty happy (and still...
BannedCharles Networking Support 41 09-26-2012 05:27 AM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM