Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Problems accessing Google Now with Apps For Business

This is a discussion on Problems accessing Google Now with Apps For Business within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all, I have a Google Apps for Business account and I'm having problems with setting up Google Now. I've

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 04:51 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all,

I have a Google Apps for Business account and I'm having problems with setting up Google Now. I've downloaded the Google Apps Device Policy app from the Google Play store but when I tap "Next" the error message "Device sent bad request to server. Please make sure that you are the running latest version. Otherwise please contact your domain administrators".

Note that I am the administrator for the account and so have full control over permissions etc. However, I can't find any obvious settings to change to enable this all to work.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,

Andrew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random browser issues
When I mean 'random', I mean that I have been noticing that my browsers would, only now and again, try to pop up a random webpage. Stated a while ago after I let someone hold my laptop for a bit, only to come back to something called 'SpringFiles'. I know this is likely similar to Kazza or...
Hazarath Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 11-28-2015 02:37 AM
Unable to use google/redirecting on regularly used sites
I have not been able to use google.com or any search that utilizes the google search engine for some time now. I am redirected to a page that says google.com at the top but just lists a bunch of ad sites below. I am redirected to that same page when I try to use different online retailers such as...
rebeccal2004 Resolved HJT Threads 37 03-03-2015 06:29 AM
Sync Outlook 2013 PST file with Google Apps
I have read a lot of information on this topic, but have yet to find a clear answer, so here it goes... Current Operating system: Running the subscription (click-to-run) version of Microsoft Office 365 Home Premium on Windows 7. Issue: My small company is migrating our email to Google...
ccoxen8 Microsoft Office support 4 10-21-2013 10:48 PM
Slow Laptop
My computer is busy but it does not get anything done. It takes a long time to load pages or respond. I get a message to stop script or stop plug in no matter which browser I use; IE 9, Firefox, or Chrome. I was able to install DDS.SCR but it would not run. I shut down the laptop and I got a...
MollyJohnson Resolved HJT Threads 25 08-23-2013 08:09 PM
PC problems with startup and some apps
It's about a week that my computer have some kind of problems that never had: It has (sometimes, this happens around 1/3 times i turn it on) some problems in the startup: it loads the first dos screen, the motherbours screen, then when "Starting Windows" on black background appears, it cancels and...
kluster315 BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 0 07-26-2011 06:44 AM