Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Problem Streaming Content from Android Tablet to TV

This is a discussion on Problem Streaming Content from Android Tablet to TV within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. My brother has a Contixo 10.1" tablet with Android KitKat 4.4 which has a hard-wired (vs wireless) connection to his

Closed Thread

Old 02-03-2016, 06:14 PM   #1
Registered Member

OS: Desktop- Windows 10 (1607), Laptop-Windows 10 (1607)

My System

Arrow

My brother has a Contixo 10.1" tablet with Android KitKat 4.4 which has a hard-wired (vs wireless) connection to his Samsung 60" TV. The HDMI cable has the mini HDMI on one end and a regular one on the other.

Today I signed up for Netflix and put him on my account but he's having trouble streaming movies from his tablet to his TV. The movies play fine on the tablet but will flicker for half a second on the TV and then nothing. The home page of Netflix will show up on the TV screen, just not the movies.

He is able to stream youtube from the tablet to the TV with no problems but can't do it with the Netflix app.

If I haven't supplied enough information on the hardware I'm, of course, open to getting you whatever additional info you'll need.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-27-2016, 11:42 PM   #2
Registered Member

OS: Desktop- Windows 10 (1607), Laptop-Windows 10 (1607)

My System

We got the problem solved, just remembered I had posed this question to this forum and didn't get back with you guys. So, it's solved..
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Android streaming to tv
I want to be able to stream content from my zyxel nas to a non smart TV via my Samsung Galaxy note 8 tablet. I'd like it work in the same way as an iPad streams iTunes content from an iMac to an Apple TV device. The tablet becomes like a remote client to the iMac using the local iTunes app on...
alexondrums Android OS 0 10-16-2014 05:01 PM
XBMC no video on my LCD TV using hdmi cable connected to Android tablet.
Anybody using Nextbook Premium SE8 tablet model NXM805MC ? I am using Nextbook Premium SE8 tablet model NXM805MC which has a hdmi port that use mini hdmi cable to connect to my t.v. set. The Filmon Android app. I am able to get sound and video on my LCD Seiki t.v.. But when I use xbmc...
zhong Android OS 0 08-21-2014 09:11 AM
problem with android jelly bean tablet
Hello, I just got a tablet with android os. I am unable to play my normal facebook games. Browsing the internet works fine and other games loaded from app work fine as well. Can anybody help me with this? Thanks!
jprince526 Android OS 5 11-04-2013 07:51 AM
Tumblr theme incompatible with IExplorer (only) (moved from ie)
Hello, Brol.tv is a Tumblr blog based on the "Redux" theme. It shows normally in Firefox, Chrome and other browsers. Unfortunately, the avatar icon in the right bar is duplicated in IExplorer. I spent time trying to resolve this problem without success. I'm not a developer nor Web...
vanderbo Web Design & Development 10 06-06-2011 07:46 PM
Wacom Tablet Problem
i wasn't sure if this should go in here or under gadgets but either way i wouldn't expect it to be too hard a question.. I have a Wacom Bamboo fun medium sized tablet and its normally working well, but every now and then i have this problem where it sort of turns into a computer mouse.. its...
Hayds510 Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia 4 04-26-2011 11:36 PM