Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

OTG 2-in-1 Micro USB 2.0 Mini SD T-Flash Memory Card Reader Adapter

This is a discussion on OTG 2-in-1 Micro USB 2.0 Mini SD T-Flash Memory Card Reader Adapter within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. What brand of- OTG 2-in-1 Micro USB 2.0 Mini SD T-Flash Memory Card Reader Adapter is best to buy ?

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2016, 08:28 AM   #1
TSF Enthusiast

What brand of-

OTG 2-in-1 Micro USB 2.0 Mini SD T-Flash Memory Card Reader Adapter is best to buy ?

I see many of these on E-bay sold quite cheap. Are they any good and reliable ?
They should all work if it supports OTG on adapter and Android phone, right ?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2016, 10:54 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Ebay is not the best place to buy things, to many cheap and nasty products and dodgy sellers, if you must buy cheaper products buy direct from China using paypal so you have some protection, you will find it is probably what the Ebay sellers who sell electronics etc and have a reasonable reputation do to get stock.
Here is one place Otg 2 In 1 Micro Usb 2.0 Mini Sd T Flash Memory Card Reader Adapter Best Deals + Free Shipping | GearBest.com there are others you jsut need to poke around the web.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC slows, after doing nothing.
Why, O why, O why? My laptop (Windows 7, 64 byte, VAIO) is kept up-to-date and clean every so often using Malwarebytes, Spybot and Avast Free Antivirus. When I stop using the PC, but leave it left on for an hour or so, then return to start something, it takes about 30 seconds to react. Has it...
boblalux Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 12 03-09-2015 01:57 AM
New Linksys Router Not Working
I just replaced my Belkin which I only bought a month ago because the lights wouldn't even come on at all anymore (I even switched outlets to make sure). Now my new Linksys will not work. Same connectivity issues. I am able to connect to my roommate's router just fine, which is how I'm able to post...
shambo9 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 18 02-25-2013 12:45 AM
ipconfig "media disconnected" help please
My IP and whatnot is showing up, but also tons of "Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection". There may not be a problem since I can connect to the internet relatively easy and there is a wireless icon in my system tray. If there is no problem, I'm still curious about it. ipconfig Windows IP...
Pedr0NorthmaN Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 7 11-15-2011 10:25 AM
[SOLVED] computer restarts when watching videos
hi everyone. my computer restarts when watching videos either on the internet or off my hard drive or even off a DVD. i get a glimpse of the BSOD and then it restarts. sometimes its after a couple of mins and sometimes it lasts much longer, but rarely over 30-45mins. i have searched around...
tunno1 Windows XP Support 56 11-06-2011 12:56 AM
HP Compaq NC6230 chipset problem
hello, i have a problem with my HP compaq NC6230 notebook. i`m trying to fix it since a week, i`m going to describe what i actually did: 1 it did`nt want to work with the HDD (i think its got a very picky motherboard) and its always showed an error message "1782-disk controller failure" and...
Zs0lt Motherboards, Bios & CPU 7 07-18-2011 02:02 PM