Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

OOPS!!!!!!

This is a discussion on OOPS!!!!!! within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Verizon Galaxy S4, got it factory unlocked on Ebay, and the puppy ate mt otter box, after that the phone

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 02:46 PM   #1
Automotive Team

Verizon Galaxy S4, got it factory unlocked on Ebay, and the puppy ate mt otter box, after that the phone didn't work anymore so I figured wth do I have to loose I tried rooting it, yes theres a root out for it now, HOWEVER, the boot loader remains locked, so all you get is root access, and using flash fire you can flash a different rom, well, Dummy me accidentally flashed a custom recovery, so off I go looking for the stock Samsung 5.0.1 firmware, found it odined it, got all my stuff back EXCEPT the recovery, it WILL NOT boot into recovery, download is fine standard boot is fine, good thing I keep firmware and titanium backup around, turns out Samsung wants me to take it to a " authorized repair center "
I look at it like this, as long as I have wondeshare and don't go changing roms I'm good.

Just figured I'd post this for anybody else who thinks " cool TWRP time"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oops!
At Emory University this week, a Windows 7 deployment image was accidently sent to all Windows machines, including laptops, desktops, and even servers. This image started with a repartition/reformat set of tasks. As soon as the accident was discovered, the SCCM (System Center Configuration Manager)...
SpywareDr Windows Servers 5 05-23-2014 05:03 AM
Google toolbar Oops broken links error message
We have users experiencing problems visting some of our sites. They are using different versions of IE but they are using a google toolbar. If they have the option "suggestions for navigation" in the wrench icon turned on then they get the "Oops link appears to be broken" error message. If it is...
Usain Developer Web Serving and Management 10 11-08-2012 06:31 AM
Oops! Firefox could not connect to......
Hi, I had a malware problem that got fixed on this site, and at some point, I started getting messages, either when I clicked on something, or sometimes just at the side of a webpage, when I hadn't clicked on anything where the message popped up. The message I get most often is: Oops!...
Calgirl Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 6 07-20-2011 05:51 AM
good laugh because of oops
sure to put a smile on your face.. YouTube - oops ladies!
sobeit Offline 2 03-12-2011 07:39 AM