Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

no auto rotate

This is a discussion on no auto rotate within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have Android 4.4.4 alcatel a462c it's a brand new phone and it does not auto rotate when I turn

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2017, 12:13 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have Android 4.4.4 alcatel a462c

it's a brand new phone and it does not auto rotate when I turn the phone it stays in portrait mode but when I play games it flips to landscape mode I looked some and don't see a auto rotate option in settings unless I missed it

how do I get it to auto rotate,,, or how do i manually put it into landscape mode all the time

Eitheir will do
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
JoniCoupon File Type
I had a JoniCoupon infection at some point, years ago. Since then, I was under the impression I had killed it (using SuperAntiSpyware and others). But bizarrely, it has someone infected filed and has become a file type! More specifically, it has been infecting savegames from... games. If you...
MentalParadox Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 22 08-10-2016 12:33 AM
php help needed urgently!
Hi, I have had some create this page for my site last year, and lost contact with him, I am in need of a quick fix. The page in question is: ReuniteMySite - Take The Tour The source to that page is: <?php
Brian07002 Web Design & Development 12 07-19-2013 11:09 AM
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 01:47 AM