Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

new phone suggestions needed

This is a discussion on new phone suggestions needed within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I will be changing carriers from AT&T to T-Mobile and trying to decide which non-Apple new phone to get. I

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Corday
Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2019, 08:00 AM   #1
Registered Member

I will be changing carriers from AT&T to T-Mobile and trying to decide which non-Apple new phone to get. I currently have a Nexus 6p that is giving me problems or I would continue using it. I was waiting for the Pixel 4 but that phone is very disappointing and now off the list.

Anyway I have narrowed the choices to one of the galaxy plus phones or the Oneplus 7T. One of my main concerns is how compatible the Android auto will be for a 2018 Lincoln head unit through USB and bluetooth. The 6p works well but I have heard there may be problems with the Oneplus. The other is the camera. From what I have read the Galaxy camera is quite good and better than the Oneplus but is the difference worth the price for the Galaxy?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-21-2019, 08:46 AM   #2
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Ford claims all phones work with their Infotainment. Problem seems to be with Oneplus and hasn't been resolved by Oneplus Corp.
vanukuru.vinod likes this.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Old 10-21-2019, 02:21 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corday View Post
Ford claims all phones work with their Infotainment. Problem seems to be with Oneplus and hasn't been resolved by Oneplus Corp.
Thanks, working with the head unit is an imperative. I have decided on the note plus for me and the note for my wife.
Closed Thread