Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

New Moto Z Force won't bluetooth connect to several devices my iP5s would?

This is a discussion on New Moto Z Force won't bluetooth connect to several devices my iP5s would? within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I finally left Apple & got a Moto Z Force a week ago & love it so far. The OS

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 12:48 PM   #1
Registered Member

I finally left Apple & got a Moto Z Force a week ago & love it so far. The OS learning curve is pretty steep but I'm getting there. I have noticed an issue on the Moto I didn't have with the iPhone. I was able to BT connect to my FitBit Surge & BAC tracker (breathalyzer) devices no problem with my old iPhone but can't get them to connect to my Moto Z. I got the correct apps from the play store & they launch fine but they don't recognize the devices when I do a BT search for discoverable devices? Does anyone know why this is & how to fix it. I really want to be able to use my BT devices on my new fancy phone.
Thanks for the help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2017, 05:21 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Are your two devices set to pairing mode and then the phone set to searching mode?

Android 101: How to pair a Bluetooth headset | Android Central
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
no audio after installing XP Pro SP3 to IBM T60
Sound worked fine before installing XP Pro SP3......after instal, no audio. No audio after installing XP Pro SP3 (from disc) on an IBM/Lenovo T60 ThinkPad. IBM/Lenovo drivers from Lenovo Support site for "Audio Device on High Definition Audio Bus" are not recognized when trying to install...
Ray G Windows XP Support 19 11-20-2012 07:15 AM
Battlefield 3: Can't move
Hi, In bf3 i can't move since a while, or can move with disabilities. The problem is, i walk for a while, sometimes 1 meter and sometimes 100, but then i'm pushed back a few meters to where i came from. This is very annoying and keeps my rank low. Can anybody solve this?
daaf97 PC Gaming Support 14 07-18-2012 11:58 AM
New devices do not connect
I have a Linksys WRT54GS router. It has been performing fine for many years. We have 2 PCs and 2 MacBooks that get on the wifi network with no problem. However, several months ago, a friend could not get his iPad online. Last week, a guest with a PC couldn't get online. I just bought an iPhone...
genep79 Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite 3 03-28-2011 08:50 AM
How to connect electronic devices
I received a Philips DVD Home Theater System (model #: HTS3372D/F7), I have a Sharp Television (model #: 27A-S120), a PS3 and a Nintendo Wii, I also have a cable box provided to me by my cable company it is made by Motorola. To connect all the devices I purchased a 4-way component video ...
bbade Home Theater 1 01-03-2011 05:20 AM