Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

loss of internal speakers

This is a discussion on loss of internal speakers within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. my wife has an android tablet Venue 10 5050 and for some reason she is unable to hear the internal

Closed Thread

Old 01-28-2017, 05:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

my wife has an android tablet Venue 10 5050 and for some reason she is unable to hear the internal speakers. if she uses plug in speakers she can hear the messages and music but where she used to just hear her tablet now it wont work please help to save my sanity. I know nothing about tablets so please help
best regards the old wizard
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-29-2017, 12:50 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

There is a inbuilt diagnostic for that tablet info here Using the Built In Diagnostics on the Venue 8 (7840) or Venue 10 (5050, 7040) Tablet | Dell UK

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New speakers completely screwing up my PC
Hello. Since I got my PC two years ago, I have been using a fairly old yet perfectly reliable pair of speakers. I encountered no problems whatsoever with them. However, as of recent months I've found them to become somewhat outdated, so I therefore decided to purchase something more powerful. ...
robertmackay Sound Cards 4 08-20-2013 04:54 PM
packet loss makes games unplayable
i have windows 7 home premium 64bit and nividia nforce networking controller i get 2-8% packet loss all day everyday. if i ping google.com for hours it is always the same. i have tried everything i can think of to fix my packet loss. including: disable power saving options in advanced...
CedricAdar Networking Support 17 02-23-2013 11:38 AM
CPUTIN Extremely High please help
https://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Wabisuke_42/****.jpg it shows my cpu temp locked at 99c on speed test. Why am i getting such a high read on that and such good core temps D: any help is apperciated
Necta42 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 09-06-2012 01:57 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM
No Sound Problem !!!
I have problem with no sound on my PC. It began after restarting. When I go to Device manager > Sound , video and game controllers I see yellow warning sign and when click on it ___Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)___...
damjanes Driver Support 8 01-21-2011 04:32 AM