Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

LG G4 Smart Phone Complete Freeze Problem

This is a discussion on LG G4 Smart Phone Complete Freeze Problem within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. For a few months my LG G4 worked perfectly. However after awhile it started to reboot itself constantly. This mainly

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2016, 08:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

For a few months my LG G4 worked perfectly. However after awhile it started to reboot itself constantly. This mainly happened after I used my web browser and turned the screen off. I could still listen to music for many hours or so without any restarting, but sometimes after using the browser it would restart over and over. I tired a few things like a memory cleaning app but it did nothing.

However then things got worse. I got a notification that Android needed an update. I went ahead with this update, and then my phone pretty much died. It was a slow process. Instead of restarting itself, my phone would just straight up freeze, it wouldn't react at all. This happened regardless of what I was doing or anything. My only option was to pull out the battery and reboot, but it would freeze again in sort order.

In desperation, I did a factory reset. However now my phone can't get past the rebooting process without freezeing up.

Does anyone know if I can fix this problem? Do I just have to buy a new phone?

Since the freezing happens even after I did the factory reset, I think it's not an app or overflowing RAM that's the issue.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
My first smart phone
Ok, so my old phone is on its last legs. My wife told me a few weeks ago that a friend of hers got a pay as you go phone for 20. At the time, I assumed it would be a piece of garbage and/or there would be some catch to the deal. The other day, she said, she heard it was a smart phone. So, I...
Deejay100six Smart Devices | General Topics 17 12-24-2014 11:32 AM
Touchpad Pointer Freezing Problem - Is there a Solution Out There?
Touch pad Freezing Review (Updated 30/1/2014) Millions of "Solutions" out there?! Hi! I have posted this on several forums in the hope that someone might have a working solution to this problem? I have given a fairly detailed description of things I have tried, but have not found a solution...
John Wilkinson Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 02-28-2014 11:54 AM
Internet works but internet browsers won't open...
My internet browsers and internet browsing related software (such as updaters and uninstallers and installers) just won't open... I only have two internet browsers Firefox(Mostly used) and Google Chrome. Everytime I try to open it, the cursor will turn into the "Working in desktop" cursor...
ZenNaari Networking Support 10 12-28-2012 02:39 AM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM