Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

In search for custom rom for Galaxy S3 Lite GT-S6790

This is a discussion on In search for custom rom for Galaxy S3 Lite GT-S6790 within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi guys... I have been really messing up with my phone since its rooted and I have a feeling one

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2016, 12:51 PM   #1
Registered Member

hi guys...
I have been really messing up with my phone since its rooted and I have a feeling one day the android OS will just crash crash. ...
so am calling up upon on anyone out there who csn help me get a custom rom for my phone..please
am using a Samsung s3 lite gt-s6790...plus if its possible a low-size rom since my phone is a low-end...
thanks in advance pals
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-01-2016, 10:36 PM   #2
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

Full (nandroid) backup is one of the perks of rooting your phone. Why don't you make that backup now, while your phone is still functional. Is this https://m.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy...s6790-6213.php your phone?
Old 07-02-2016, 12:29 AM   #3
Registered Member

Yeahh I think I will have to take a backup...
And yeah that's my phone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2016, 11:35 AM   #4
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

Try the stock ROM here and look at this thread post for links to custom recovery and custom ROM (Lollipop)
Old 07-02-2016, 04:04 PM   #5
Registered Member

thanks but am ending no where with the links for the custom rom...
Old 07-03-2016, 12:19 AM   #6
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony_k View Post
thanks but am ending no where with the links for the custom rom...
Well, I can't help you any further. If custom roms were readily available for that device, they would have been easy to find and download. If you're willing to dig through pages of search results, go for it, Google is your friend, but be warned that you'll stumble upon lots of promising sites that are actually malicious. I assume you already tried to find one and wasn't going anywhere with the search. It's the same here, but maybe someone else has a reliable source. Good luck.
Old 07-03-2016, 03:57 AM   #7
Registered Member

True true. ....
I will try my luck and thanks for the wish, I know I need it....if I end up nowhere I will simply flash back the stock Rom and start customizing all over again, but cautiously now
Old 07-03-2016, 11:41 AM   #8
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Usually the XDA forums are good to find stuff [Q&A] [CWM][08.03.14]Galaxy Fame - 6.0.4… | Samsung Galaxy Fame

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:01 PM   #9
Moderator TSF
Hardware Team Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeten View Post
Usually the XDA forums are good to find stuff [Q&A] [CWM][08.03.14]Galaxy Fame - 6.0.4… | Samsung Galaxy Fame
Please note that the custom recovery and ROM linked above are for Galaxy Fame AND NOT Galaxy Fame Lite.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:05 PM   #10
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

That is merely a example of things that that forum has available, my bad I should have stated that.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:13 PM   #11
Registered Member

its cool guys.....I think my only way out is maybe purchasing another phone to expand my experience with everything. ...
thanks
Closed Thread