Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

how to connect home connection to the smartphone ?

This is a discussion on how to connect home connection to the smartphone ? within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i have galaxy S5 2 questions. (1) my home internet speed is 100 gb (i think) and i want to

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 06:29 AM   #1
Registered Member

i have galaxy S5
2 questions.
(1) my home internet speed is 100 gb (i think) and i want to use it with the phone instead of that slow thing i have now.
how to do it ?
use pictures if possible. but its ok without.

(2) i download an app "DBZ Dokkan Battle" but i cant find any trace of it when i connect the smartphone to the PC.
how to find it ? (i want the music files that are supposedly in it).
it should be com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkan but i cant be sure because i just cant find it...

thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-08-2016, 04:10 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

1. 100GB download speed would be incredibly quick. I doubt that is the speed you have. You can test the speed by going to Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

As for using your phone, just connect it to your home's wireless network.

2. I'm not sure what you mean by that.
Old 03-09-2016, 04:08 AM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterchiefxx17 View Post
1. 100GB download speed would be incredibly quick. I doubt that is the speed you have. You can test the speed by going to Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

As for using your phone, just connect it to your home's wireless network.
and how to do it ?
do i need to also change something with the settings in the smartphone as well ?
Quote:
2. I'm not sure what you mean by that.
when i connect my smartphone to my pc (with USB) i get access to the files in it.
as you know, in there each app has a folder, usually named: com.XXXXXX.XXXXX
correct me if im wrong but i think its usually com.developer.appname.

how to find an app that just isnt there ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2016, 05:23 AM   #4
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

1. Follow this here:

Connecting an Android phone to a wireless network | Answer | NETGEAR Support

Or take the time to look it up in YouTube to see a video on how to do it.

2. There should be a file, but it may be in a different place. Even if you find it, I doubt you will be able to strip the audio files from it.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:46 PM   #5
Registered Member

Send a message via Skype™ to BrijeshGohil

Download connectify - Turn your PC into a WiFi Hotspot - Connectify Hotspot. It is software for windows based computers to make them wifi hotspots.

Download and install it.
Make sure computer on which you are installing is connected to your 100GB/s speed internet.

Open connectify and turn on hotspot.

Now, open wifi on your phone. Search for wifi networks and connect to your computer's wifi hotspot.

Enjoy!
Closed Thread