Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Help with Smart Multimedia Player Model Q7 Rockchip RK3188

This is a discussion on Help with Smart Multimedia Player Model Q7 Rockchip RK3188 within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I知 new to this sorry if I post this I on the wrong place: Hello fellow geeks. I知 going straight

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 11:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

I知 new to this sorry if I post this I on the wrong place:
Hello fellow geeks. I知 going straight to the point I have an Android Smart Multimedia Player Model Q7, I believe it is a RK3188 not sure though. I rooted this android box with kingroot (successfully) and root uninstalled some system apps that I found irrelevant. Unfortunately, I think I have uninstalled some severe apps that this device requires to run. Well anyways now that I power it on all I get is a continues android LOGO that never advances to anything. It just stays there with the words ANDROID glowing. I tried to use the recovery options (button) on the bottom of the android box. But when I do all I get is a dead android laying on his back with a red warning triangle appearing on top of the laying android (no other information appears on the screen other than a dead android with a red triangle). No, I did not install a custom recovery like cwm or others. May one of you android intellectuals please link me or give me a step by step on how to fix this Sh*T. In delay, I apologize for the improper grammar. Final note I have a funny feeling that I might have to install or push some sort of firmware / firmware update in order to fix this, my guess. Thank you all in advance. 😊
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170829_234239.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	91.4 KB
ID:	312169   Click image for larger version

Name:	20170829_234312.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	312177  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2017, 08:35 AM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

I think you should look up XDA developers forum it has a huge amount of tips and firmware.

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Interpreting SMART Results
I have my Lenovo Z750 set up to dual-boot Ubuntu and Windows 7 Home Premium. I woke up yesterday and my computer had rebooted in the middle of the night sometime and was sitting at the GRUB selection screen. I tried to boot into Windows, but I kept getting the same BSOD...
Raddy13 Hard Drive Support 3 11-16-2013 10:21 AM
Laptop won't boot windows part 2
Hello, I had another thread, Laptop won't boot windows . It worked great for awhile but the laptop kept slowing down, so bad that once a week I would have to run disk check. Then about two weeks ago windows wouldn't load my profile instead it would load a "temporary profile". I couldn't save...
bleer Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 20 12-26-2012 04:38 PM
Windows 7 - 0x00000024 error
I'm having a problem I cannot seem to fix at all. I'll provide the backstory and what steps I've tried to take to resolve the problem, but I'm literally at a place where I don't know what to do. My ultimate end goal is to just recover personal files from my old hard drive and that's it. I don't...
Gamewiz Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 19 11-09-2012 08:48 PM
BSOD, now gpu not working?
hello and thx in advance. im an avid gamer and sometimes i leave my computer on to download game updates and whatnot, while i was waiting i took a nap. woke up a few hours later to a BSOD. ive had them before(just a couple times), didnt think it was a big deal. restarted my computer and...
haxr4n00bs Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 37 10-22-2012 01:50 AM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM