Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Help! My S9 won't turn on and I'm on the verge of tears

This is a discussion on Help! My S9 won't turn on and I'm on the verge of tears within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Help! My Samsung S9 was acting funny, refusing to load images and would seem to freeze and took multiple taps

Closed Thread

Old 07-03-2019, 08:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

Help! My Samsung S9 was acting funny, refusing to load images and would seem to freeze and took multiple taps of the home button to get to the home screen so I thought it might have been because I hadn't restarted it in a very long time. Though it normally warns me when it wants to be restarted but I went ahead and hit restart anyway and it won't come on! I plugged it in and the red light came in saying it was charging but it won't turn on no matter what I do! And I need it for work and just got a new job and have no way of replacing it! I don't know what to do and am on the verge of a nervous break down! Please tell me there is a magical solution to this!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2019, 08:55 PM   #2
Registered Member

Okay I did a soft reset and it came on. But how do I find out what was wrong in the first place?
Old 07-04-2019, 01:21 AM   #3
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

It's very hard to tell what was the cause, it could be due to storage space issue, corruption in the cache, kinks in the OTA update etc...

Remove apps that are usually not required, keep an eye on the Storage space and see if there is a pattern as to when the issue occurs.

Closed Thread