Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Grey Shirt NRFW settings

This is a discussion on Grey Shirt NRFW settings within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I use Grey Shirt's NRFW but websites are slow to load. So I tried allowing a bunch of apps including

Closed Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 06:02 PM   #1
Registered Member

I use Grey Shirt's NRFW but websites are slow to load. So I tried allowing a bunch of apps including a group of apps bundled together as "Android System." Thus far, only Android System is prompting me to let it connect to the Internet and it keeps pointing to 192.168.1.1:7. (That's my router, right?) Wikipedia and Duckduckgo loads without much difficulty, but other websites load much more slowly.

• Why is it that I am able to easily access some and have difficulty with others?
  • Should I allow the connection? And why does it do that?
  • Is there a guide to what I should allow and not allow? (I can't root the phone because it will void the warranty but I have disabled 99% of the Google apps and blocked internet connections for apps I do not think will need it.)

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random freezes: Need RAM settings advice
I've been having random freezes ever since I upgraded my system from XP-SP3 a few weeks ago. I had a stable system for 2 years with XP, the system with XP was the same as now; the only hardware change I made was to replace this A-Data AD31333002GMU, 1x2GB, DDR3-1333, DIMM with this A-Data...
Aptenodytes RAM and Power Supply Support 8 09-27-2011 04:15 AM
[SOLVED] Command line problem
Hi, I wanted to be able to induce the screensaver on my monitor when I was finished working. So, I followed the instructions on this link: How can I turn off the monitor (i.e., "put it to - Microsoft Answers EXCEPT that the second part of the instruction doesn't work i.e. the monitor...
priapus Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 50 06-18-2011 10:17 AM
NF750-G55 voltage settings
MSI NF750-G55 (MS-7578) latest bios update. 1.4 CPU = AMD Phenom II X4 945 Deneb RAM = G skill F3-10666CL9 -1GBPK (x4chips) DDR3 Windows XP pro. Geforce 9800 GTX+ 512mb I have owned this motherboard for about 10months. I am considering sending it back for the second time before it runs out...
grimzella Motherboards, Bios & CPU 3 01-27-2011 05:40 PM