Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Google hangouts history is off and chat deleted, can messages still be recovered?

This is a discussion on Google hangouts history is off and chat deleted, can messages still be recovered? within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi! My boyfriend's father is adamant about him not texting and wants to check his social media sites. For google

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2018, 09:25 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi! My boyfriend's father is adamant about him not texting and wants to check his social media sites.

For google hangouts messaging, we have both off our history and he deletes the chat right after we finish texting. He has also cleared the "in:chat" and the chat tab at the side bar which says that it will be permanently deleted.

However, is there still a possibility that his dad can recover those hangout messages?
Using a software or program? -> he has done this before to recover call logs on whatsapp

Thank you for your help :)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-27-2018, 02:36 AM   #2
Windows Tech Team
Hardware Tech Team

I'm a little skeptical about assisting with this request, so I'd recommend you to read through the Hangouts help and get more clarity on the request.

Old 11-27-2018, 05:30 AM   #3
Team Manager
Microsoft Support

OS: Windows10. In the past CP/M, DOS, Windows 95, 2000, 98SE, ME, Vista & Windows 7

My System

Agree with tristar. It's off limits. Closing thread.

The stability of an OS is in direct proportion to the stability of the user.
Closed Thread