Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

GO Keyboard Emojis

This is a discussion on GO Keyboard Emojis within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello everyone. My GO Keyboard emojis don't work. I have the "Android" emojis chosen in the Emoji settings. But whenever

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2016, 03:09 PM   #1
Registered Member

Exclamation

Hello everyone. My GO Keyboard emojis don't work. I have the "Android" emojis chosen in the Emoji settings. But whenever I try to add an emoji, it adds the original "System" emoji, which is totally different from what it should display. I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 5.0.1. How do I solve the problem?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Mouse and keyboard work fine in BIOS, but not in windows 7
Hey guys, So I've been struggling with this problem all day, and there are many forums around the internet like this, but none are exactly like mine, and I've tried a lot of the troubleshooting options that seem to work for others but haven't fixed my problem. Firstly, I've recently put together a...
Rescalin Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 13 03-28-2013 01:26 AM
EZ-7000 keyboard issue
My PC specs: CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E4600 @ 2.40GHz Mainboard: Intel 945GCT-M (CPU 1) Memory: 2.00 GB Dual-Channel DDR2 @ 332MHz (5-5-5-15) Hard Drive: 932GB Seagate ST31000528AS ATA Device (SATA) Video: iIntel 82945G Express Chipset Family Sound: High Definition Audio Device CD Rom:...
Solidify Other Hardware Support 15 01-29-2013 07:23 PM
[SOLVED] Keyboard Zengine software
So one day while i was on my computer my computer froze and i restarted it. After restarting the keyboards capslock(or numlock, i forgot) light was stuck as powered on so i tried to press it to get it to go away (this was before typing in my password, and my capslock(or numlock, can't remember)...
confusedxxx Other Hardware Support 5 03-03-2011 07:50 AM