Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Galaxy note 4 black screen

This is a discussion on Galaxy note 4 black screen within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey everyone, thanks in advance for the help. Im not big into this stuff and the people at my local

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2016, 06:46 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey everyone, thanks in advance for the help. Im not big into this stuff and the people at my local verizon store are nothing more than glorified salesmen. The problem that i have is that the screen on my note 4 is black. The phone is on. It still rings when someone calls and i can hear the notifications but theres nothing on the screen. Iv tried to pull the batt and drain it, press the 3 buttons at the same times, ext and nothing works. The only thing that lights up at points are the led lights for charging and the home/ back buttons. Where do i go from here. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-21-2016, 07:33 AM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

Sounds to me like a hardware problem. Have you contacted Samsung about a warranty repair?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Black Screen Issues and Troubleshooting
The procedure below is to be carried out once you have addressed any Software, Driver, Malware/Virus or Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) issues or if your laptop does not power on at all. If previous BSOD issues had occured then carry out the following in this link - BSOD Posting Instructions. There...
night_shift Laptop Support 1 10-22-2014 03:52 PM
Black Screen Problem = Bad Inverter?
Hi, Thank you for reading my post. I know others have posted here and elsewhere online about their black screen problems, and I have read many of those discussions, but I wonder if the facts I present lead to a likely solution. Problem: My laptop (Dell 600m) screen went black suddenly. When I...
caspian216 Laptop Support 4 11-15-2011 03:30 AM
[SOLVED] My Toshiba is not working it just has a black screen and with codes and numb
I need help. My toshiba NB205 is not working properly. When I turn it on I just get a black screen and then it says For Realtek RTL8101E etc. PXE-E61: Media test failure, check cable PXE-M0F: Exiting PXE ROM. This product is covered by one or more of the following patents, etc. and it says a bunch...
lala24 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 5 11-07-2011 12:13 PM
Computer won't turn on; freezes on black screen at startup (help needed ASAP)
Pretty much everything seems to have broken or failed on me this week and now the thing I need most, my computer, appears to have followed suit. When I turn it on it gives me the normal blue HP screen followed by the normal Windows XP startup screen and then...black. Nothing. No noise, no...
blackscreen Windows XP Support 5 07-22-2011 04:36 PM