Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Failing to flash ROM with TWRP

This is a discussion on Failing to flash ROM with TWRP within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey guys, So for a couple of hours I've tried quite a few of guides, but I can't fix my

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2016, 12:50 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hey guys,

So for a couple of hours I've tried quite a few of guides, but I can't fix my problem.

I'm trying to flash the stock ROM from Oneplus, but I get an error that says the following (just typing everything so I don't miss anything for you guys)
Installing '/sdcard/Oneplus_Bacon_OxygenOS-201601190107.zip'
Checking for MD5 file
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
This package is for "Oneplus" devices, this is a "bacon"
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/sdcard/Oneplus_Bacon_OxygenOS-201601190107.zip'
Error flashing zip '/sdcard/Oneplus_Bacon_OxygenOS-201601190107.zip'
Updating partition details..."

I currently have no OS on. When I go to the Reboot button and press any of the buttons there, it firstly comes up saying that I have no OS installed. When clicking OK to that, it comes up with a message that my system is not rooted. I have an option to "Do Not Install" and the "Swipe to Install". The same thing happens no matter what I press (the phone just restarts instantly"

I'm running TWRP v2.7.0.0

Any help is greatly appreciated
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-12-2017, 01:31 PM   #2
Registered Member

check this link, I found a working hacky solution pretty simple.

https://wirelessindeed.blogspot.com/...n-oneplus.html
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP failing to recognize my flash drive on initial bootup
I have a 128 GB PNY flash drive, F, which I am using to store many programs in view of my small hard drive and concerns about its durability. I am finding that on my initial bootup of the day that the system is not recognizing my PNY. I have to remove it and re-insert it. It's no use using...
conceptualclari Other Hardware Support 1 04-23-2014 04:13 PM
Transcend USB Flash Drive failing convert to NTFS
Hi, I have brought Transcend 16 GB USB Flash Drive Model TS16GJFV30 today. The problem is that I can't convert it to NTFS file system from FAT32. Here are the steps that I tried to convert it to NTFS and failed. 1. Used command prompt as directed by Microsoft but I got the error "Cannot create...
Lightningbolt Removable Media Drives 5 07-08-2012 08:07 AM
[SOLVED] DVD Flash ROM Test Failed
Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 17R and each month I do a hardware scan using Dell Support Center (Otherwise known as PC-Doctor). When preforming the test my DVD-RW Drive failed its Flash ROM Test. I follow what it said to do and did update the driver. When updating the driver it said...
Masterchiefxx17 Driver Support 7 04-30-2012 05:07 PM
[SOLVED] Stuck in Windows Repair after Trojan
I couldn't decide whether to post this in the Virus forum or this one. I chose this one because my primary issue at the moment is that I cannot complete a Windows XP Repair; I'm stuck in the process and cannot get into the OS at all (I'm on a different computer right this moment). Usually I try to...
Kosh Windows XP Support 9 02-12-2012 08:33 PM