Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Droid Mini Audio Quality Issues

This is a discussion on Droid Mini Audio Quality Issues within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi. Recently I've been having some problems with audio quality on my Droid Mini. One of the games I play

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2016, 10:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi. Recently I've been having some problems with audio quality on my Droid Mini. One of the games I play has small bits of voice acting; some of the voices sound fine while others sound like something out of a cheap '90s flash game. Voices that used to sound fine are now messed up. I thought this was a problem with the app at first, but no one else was having this issue and I noticed another problem with a new app I've installed. It's a playlist-making app where you use links from YouTube and Soundcloud. The audio from Soundcloud links works fine, but the YouTube ones sound muddy. When I play things in the Youtube app I don't have this problem. My phone isn't rooted and I've uninstalled and reinstalled both apps more than once with no effect. This problem occurs when I use my headphones and when I use the phone's speakers. What should I do?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FPS Drops and Loading time increases
Hi guys. I've got an Asus rog G750jh laptop, it's i7, with 16gb ram and a 780m gtx with 4gb of vid mem. 2 hard drives, one SSD(main), and a regular one for storage. I am running windows 8.1, with the latest realtek audio drivers, and Nvidia drivers. Windows is fully up-to-date. My PC is fully clean...
fitzjeraldo1 PC Gaming Support 9 04-09-2015 05:58 AM
Can't install Bluestacks..help!
I can't install Bluestacks on my laptop I keep getting the error that says it doesn't recognize my graphics card and I may need to update it..I think my graphics card is fine..:/ I don't know I'v never had any issues playing any other games such as Sims etc..which are also graphic heavy. Is...
Green972 Game Installation Support 16 08-21-2014 10:16 AM
How do i disable intel's graphics?
I know that my PC comes with something similiar to a graphics card, it is even wired into my windows 8 settings all by itself. I am having a tech problem, and i believe the display card is the main problem as everything else seems to check, how can i disable it and go back to the display card-less...
aayushagra Video Card Support 37 03-25-2013 09:29 AM
CPUTIN Extremely High please help
https://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/i444/Wabisuke_42/****.jpg it shows my cpu temp locked at 99c on speed test. Why am i getting such a high read on that and such good core temps D: any help is apperciated
Necta42 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 9 09-06-2012 01:57 PM
Projector set up
I am attemptiong to set up a BENQ ms510 on my laptop. I am running Windows 7 Home Premium on an Asus G74S with 16GB DDR3, 2 x 500GB hard drive plus 2 externals. When I attempt to download the user manual from Benq it crashes IE. When I attempt to use the supplied disc, it also crashes ie. I do...
ricochet53 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 6 04-08-2012 11:48 AM