Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Smart Devices > Android OS

User Tag List

Can't copy files over to Nexus

This is a discussion on Can't copy files over to Nexus within the Android OS forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to copy files over to my Nexus 9. I'm running

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2016, 11:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I can't seem to copy files over to my Nexus 9.

I'm running Windows 10 and my PC see's the device as a Nexus 9, but when I open it, there's nothing inside and when I try to copy a file over, even a zip file under 1mb, I get the message.

"Cannot copy item, the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected".

Is there some setting I'm missing?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-26-2016, 02:31 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Send a message via ICQ to ebackhus Send a message via AIM to ebackhus Send a message via MSN to ebackhus Send a message via Yahoo to ebackhus Send a message via Skype™ to ebackhus

I had similar issues with my Galaxy S4 on Windows 10. Never found a solution before I sold that PC.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multiple Virus detection and Rogue Programs.
I have been passed a computer that appear to be badly infected with numerous nasties. Hopefully these are just adware but probably not AVG reports the following Adware MultiBundle.V Adware Generic5.APKC Adware Generic5.APFQ Unfortunately the person has compounded the problem by...
loftyandroley Resolved HJT Threads 22 04-17-2014 08:48 PM
Internet Explorer Loads & Uses Tons of Memory
Internet Explorer runs on it's own--in the background--and uses tons of memory. This is similar to a problem that a user named MalusCalibur had back in 2008. IE loads up and runs from 30K and climbs to anywhere from 100-300K of Memory. I've quelled this problem by constantly having Windows...
Deeke777 Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 35 06-26-2012 01:11 PM
Problem with windows live movie maker -the system cannot find path specified
Typical, I updated my spybot, spyware blaster and ad-adware. I ran them and since i did i found a few problems. My keyboard switched to US style. I fixed that but when I tried to run windows movie maker i found the problem "the system cannot find the path specified". there may be more...
paul2louise Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 4 05-16-2012 06:45 AM